JRMan

Mar 20, 2013
West Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer,
White's Coinmaster 6000/Di Professional
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of cute potential answers to this question... but here is the real answer... :)

I live in St. Pete. If you want to head over our way West there are miles and miles of beaches about 1 hour from you. You can stop at any of the dozen of public beach access areas to access the beaches. I also know that there are several beaches along the Gandy Bridge and one just south of Madill Air force Base that are on the Tampa Bay side. Any of these would be fun and good options. Happy Hunting. :)

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Went to Clearwater today. Found junk ring and earrings. Few targets. Lot of sand moving in and out at the South end near the rocks. Might get lucky there.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
drive almost any direction other than north!!:icon_scratch:

ok,........ what did you mean by "a beach"???
chuck.

mikeothmer

May 3, 2009
I could understand if you were to ask that question in Nebraska but Florida ? Why don't you just ask ,where is the Gold.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Try St. Pete beach, it is heavily hunted but also heavily populated. You might get lucky. Pay no attention to these guys. They have no interest in revealing anything that might, just might, take gold out of their pockets.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm on the other side of the coast, but my best guess would be;
When the sun comes up, stand with your back to it, and start walking. :laughing7:
You'll hit water eventually!

But, really, I don't know that area over there, just funnings with you! :hello:

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try St. Pete beach, it is heavily hunted but also heavily populated. You might get lucky. Pay no attention to these guys. They have no interest in revealing anything that might, just might, take gold out of their pockets.
Crispin I didn't mean to sound mean if the question had been worded differently I mite have given a better answer. It's hard to tell if anyone even listens to our suggestions if they don't respond. I am a fishing guide and fishermen don't ask were you caught that trophy fish you just don't put someone on the spot like that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions