Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6/21/2013 Some man pull in front of my Truck causing $1400 damage. 6/26/2013 They operated on my left hand ,so now I will be out of service for the next3 weeks, no water hunting . Maybe some land hunting in 2 weeks.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Upvote 0

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had similar neck surgeries in 2001 and 2002. I wonder how many hunters have had these surgeries to their cervical and lower spine. My chronic pain is helped by hunting in the salt water as long as I don't try to scoop enormous weight with my sunspot
scoop. My trigger fingers and other hand issues are aggravated by lots of hard gripping. Advil keeps me moving! Its too bad we share some of these issues.

Advil....always a bottle with me. And yes, it is too bad, but just think where we might be without all these medical advances. I can't even imagine living with the pain I was originally going through when things shattered.

The grip issue....I was helping my son roof a house a couple of years ago....after a while the darn hammer would keep slipping from my grip. :laughing7: Tiny screws and such, can't feel them in my fingertips anymore....after a while they even start to irritate the nerves in my finger tips....sort of that "nails dragged across the chalkboard effect"....makes my fingers start to tingle. I dove into a wave the other day and for first time I felt that pressure being forced down through my spine.....not sure what that was all about but have since quit diving into waves. :laughing7: And lightening storms, no bigger issue then they ever were before....until I really start to ponder about that metal in my neck. :laughing7:

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's S--ks! Hope not too much damage so's you will heal faster!

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ron, I Hope You Recover Soon, and are back out finding the Golden Tickets !

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ron am so sorry to hear this, hope you have a speedy recovery, at least your not gonna be out of commission for a few weeks, it could be worse. S get we'll buddy, looking forward to seeing your finds..,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread