The Seasonal Storm Dance

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About time for that seasonal storm dance again - get some of this sand out of here, expose all those deeper goodies and create a lot of those productive beach features we all love to hunt. Problem is, nobody brought me some cloths and bailed me out last time. :laughing7:

Upvote 0

ron lord

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About time for that seasonal storm dance again - get some of this sand out of here, expose all those deeper goodies and create a lot of those productive beach features we all love to hunt. Problem is, nobody brought me some cloths and bailed me out last time. :laughing7:
No, No more rain. It's been Raining at my house for the Past 10 Days and now there is a Tropical Storm in the Gulf. You start dancing and I will Find you and shot you HAHA Not really.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, No more rain. It's been Raining at my house for the Past 10 Days and now there is a Tropical Storm in the Gulf. You start dancing and I will Find you and shot you HAHA Not really.

Wind! Wind! Make for angry ocean.....angry ocean take it out on sand.....sand get scared and leave beach.....me be happy then. :icon_thumleft:

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL!!!! ron, we need wind and erosion over here!!

bigscoop, just do a eastcoast only dance....I wouldn't want ron to come over here and get ya!

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey.... if we cant hunt over here.... guess where me and Ron are coming? It bites right now..... had just pushed up the sand in a nice pile.... now bamnnn its flat again, deep and soft. We are always going to have kids out there even in storms, but the rain isnt helping the recent drop crowd. Its going to be form a line when this stuff stops shaking and baking.

Dew

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey.... if we cant hunt over here.... guess where me and Ron are coming? It bites right now..... had just pushed up the sand in a nice pile.... now bamnnn its flat again, deep and soft. We are always going to have kids out there even in storms, but the rain isnt helping the recent drop crowd. Its going to be form a line when this stuff stops shaking and baking.

Dew

if your thinking of coming over here, save your gas! it really bites over here!!!!!!

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Over here, there's so much sand pushed onto the beach you have to walk up hill to get to the waterline. :laughing7: BUT!!!!!!......I am preparing to get my secret weapon out! He-he-he....dat gold don't stands da chance! Arg! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And you folks thought I was kidding about doing the seasonal naked storm dance again. Works every time. :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have my Excals detectors ready for the storm this weekend already... Just had the pinpoint mod put on my backup Excal detector with the WOT coil mod and a set of the new DetectorPro Amphibian headphones installed as well...... Both detectors now have the pinpoint mod, both have custom headphones installed and both have custom coils, 15" WOT coil on one and SEF 12x15" Butterfly coil on the other, everything hardwired into the controls.......Also have my Sov GT with both SEF 12x15' and the SEF 15x18" coils standing by as well....

It could be a full weekend of detecting if the storm cooperates...

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just hope it doesn't peter out on us. Only time will tell.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just hope it doesn't peter out on us. Only time will tell.

peter out or add more sand!:BangHead: think positive and do another, more specific sand removal dance!!

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Pink Floyd" is on top of it! Taking him to the sacred spot of beach tonight. :laughing7:

Buzzlitebeer

Dec 29, 2012
NE FL
Detector(s) used
F4/Excal 2/NOX 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I am awaiting NOAA's report tmrw then I am breakin out the candles and speedo for my own dance. No there will not be a utube video!!

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We get enough dancing going on something is bound to happen. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread