4th of July

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Forth of July is going to be a busy day for all the beaches, especially freshwater where the beaches are lots smaller and swimmers are in a smaller confined area unlike miles of saltwater beaches. I know I will be in the water as doc gave me the go ahead. I have a new Clean Sweep Coil coming so I will be covering lots of sand per sweep and getting great depth with my Tiger Shark.

Thank you very much Gorilla202:notworthy:

Last edited:

snokid

Feb 2, 2013
Troy, MI
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, Garrett GTA350, minelab e-trac, minelab Excalibur II, minelab Excalibur
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
good luck sandman...
happy 4th everyone!

Armorer73

Mar 1, 2013
California City, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab X-Terra
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here in Okinawa there are tons of box jellyfish so they usually put a net up for a swimming area. Helps concentrate the depositors!

CSMPEREZ

Sep 9, 2012
St. Pete, FL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 and II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here at the West Coast of Florida are getting pounded by heavy surf! Then the low tides come when the afternoon monsoons hit. Been bad trying to get out. Hopefully next week will be better! Happy 4th everyone! God bless our troops!
Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread