1985 PIEDFORT WELSH LEEK £1....slow day help!?!?!

Buzzlitebeer

Dec 29, 2012
NE FL
Detector(s) used
F4/Excal 2/NOX 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Ok lets start off with it was a horrible day on the low tide. To many light targets.....but I did hit one that I just glanced at being a USN sailor I had seen plenty of pounds before no big deal!!!

Well I am sitting in the man cave unloading my poaches and watching GDM youtube videos and I get to the pound. I had never seen the design on the back so a couple google searches later and my heart rate goes up! :rocks:

IMG_1273.JPG IMG_1274.JPG IMG_1275.JPG

Couple of chugs off my beer and I decided to post hoping someone with more knowledge can help me decide if this is in fact a 1985 PIEDFORT WELSH LEEK £1.:headbang:

Anyone I will not be able to sleep until I know!

:clock:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Hang in there Buzz, some one has to come to the rescue..................

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no idea what it is? But that is the kool thing about Florida beaches...such a huge diversity in potential targets. I have sections of beach near me that have produced several old German coins dating back to the 1820's...have no idea how they got there, but they are there. Another section south of me spits up a few old Spanish coins & items every now and then....again, have no idea as to their original source? Best week I ever had down here included an assortment of old coins from various countries and also old and modern jewelry, etc. Just keep at it and you'll discover a few of these type places for yourself. Remember where you found that one because there may be more. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Buzzlitebeer

Buzzlitebeer

Dec 29, 2012
NE FL
Detector(s) used
F4/Excal 2/NOX 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Trolling here anyone got info???

Top Member Reactions