Looking for treasure hunters in South Florida!

elweezer

Jul 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys,

My name's Allie Conti, and I'm a reporter for the Miami New Times. I'm doing a story about a metal detecting dude, and I'm looking for some people to talk to about looking for gold on or around South Beach. Interested in helping me out for an article? My office number is 305-571-7613, or you can PM me on here, and I'll get back to you. Thanks guy, and happy hunting.

- Allie

Upvote 0

ekim420

Mar 16, 2013
Hollywood Fl.
Detector(s) used
Garrett's AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
here is the link to the storyl she wrote
Florida's Metal Detector Fanatics Fight High Tide and Murky Laws - Page 1 - News - Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach - New Times Broward-Palm Beach

Hey guys,

My name's Allie Conti, and I'm a reporter for the Miami New Times. I'm doing a story about a metal detecting dude, and I'm looking for some people to talk to about looking for gold on or around South Beach. Interested in helping me out for an article? My office number is 305-571-7613, or you can PM me on here, and I'll get back to you. Thanks guy, and happy hunting.

- Allie

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But I am a grey haired geezer.
Better than being a white haired geezer with a long white beard. Keikes(young children) frequently mistake me for the Hawaiian Santa when I walk my dogs around Christmas time as Santa uses dogs rather than Reindeer to get around.

Last edited:

digger001

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2013
miami fl.
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
im only 46 i go to the gym 5 days a week in my first 2 weeks hunting i found a diamond ring and now im hooked, its the beep beep in your ear, scoop and wonder what do you have this time its treasure hunting and its fun the thrill of the chase, who says you have to be old or type cast i love to be on the beach by myself its relaxing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread