EARLY SUMMER FINDS

Northern Lights

Sep 15, 2008
Georgian Bay Lake Huron, 2 hrs N. of Toronto
Detector(s) used
whites surfmaster pulse, tesoro silver sabre, fisher 1280x
Sorry! I just seem to be too busy to post individual finds and answer hunters. Between tennis, and pickle ball, dancing and water hunting, I'm hardly ever on the computer.
They are just starting to swim here now that school is out, so for June I have been working areas of junk with my pulse that other hunters shy away from. None of these finds are from this year and some of the jewelry is easily recognized from the 50" era. I won't show you the bags of rusty tin & other scrap I dug up in between the good stuff. I got some silver coins from the 50's as well. I prefer the pulse on the great lakes for the extra depth, even though the junk goes along with it. Many of the coins and jewelry were but a whisper of a signal and quite deep. But digging the junk is like exercise, and keeps me in shape.

The main beach was quite void of targets up until now but should start to get busy again, so I can save the harder to work areas till summer is over. Have to work the main beach too & try to get my share, he he, seems there is someone there about every other day detecting mid summer. Happy hunting folks!.

Attachments

• early season 002.JPG
    early season 002.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 109
  • early season 005.JPG
    early season 005.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 137
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread