If anyone saw my story in SIlver & Gold "Treasure to Treasure"

abeach01

May 9, 2010
USA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXCALIBUR X10
I will be marrying my new found treasure (Sarah) with my best find ever (A $16k 1 1/2ct diamond solitaire found last year) in just a few short days. Cannot wait...
I hope we make many more treasures together.
Just curious but what are the rules on detecting on a honeymoon?
there are many great places to hunt where we are going I just wish the flight times were shorter and nonstop would be sweet.
Oh How to relax knowing gold awaits in that deep blue sea...
then the coincidence to it all is we are getting married in one of the only parks in the area that is off limits to detecting.
Yes guys I tried to use us spending $10,000 on a wedding there as leverage and they just laughed.
Wish me luck you guys and any advice will be well received.

Upvote 0

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awe, ... /luck

NJcigarman

May 25, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Whites Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sounds like you hooked a keeper! I am willing to bet when she looks at that ring she will want you to go find more bling. I predict not only will she let you detect, but you will find her another special piece.

Best of Luck!!!!!!!!

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you created a new ring, out of the old found ring, or at least didn't tell her it was one you found.
Could be some bad ju ju either way. Good luck!

OP
OP
abeach01

abeach01

May 9, 2010
USA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXCALIBUR X10
Oh she loves that it is a find and is happy to wear it. I do not think any woman would care where a $16,000 ring came from when they showed it off to their girlfriends. She loves it and if you didnt read the story in silver/gold, I found the ring the week we met and showed it to her on valentines day although I usually do not show off finds to girls I just met, something told me she would be someone to show this amazing find to just the very day I got back. At the restaurant while showing her the ring the waitress thought I was proposing. I did propose with that ring on 12-12-12 and she said yes

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread