feign for the ring

gee_mg

Aug 23, 2012
colorado springs, co
Detector(s) used
White's Surfmaster P.I. Dual Field; Minelab Sovereign GT; CTX 3030; Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does anybody else feign to hold/ touch/ caress the rings they have found in the past? LOL..... I have a habit of constantly pulling out my rings just to check them out..... Should I seek counseling? HAHA......... I'm actually feigning to go metal detecting but can't because I am haze grey, and Underway!!!!!!!!! I do have the last picture of a ring that I got before getting underway and I stare at it as a reminder....... I guess I have the gold fever real real bad!!! Does anybody else suffer from the same disease ummmm i mean obsession as I do?

Upvote 0

Buzzlitebeer

Dec 29, 2012
NE FL
Detector(s) used
F4/Excal 2/NOX 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Does anybody else feign to hold/ touch/ caress the rings they have found in the past? LOL..... I have a habit of constantly pulling out my rings just to check them out..... Should I seek counseling? HAHA......... I'm actually feigning to go metal detecting but can't because I am haze grey, and Underway!!!!!!!!! I do have the last picture of a ring that I got before getting underway and I stare at it as a reminder....... I guess I have the gold fever real real bad!!! Does anybody else suffer from the same disease ummmm i mean obsession as I do?

the first step is admitting you have a problem!

Haze grey? Hmmmm from an old swabby I hope the ports come quick and the homecoming quicker!! Until then may the beer run free!!

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I confess. Me too.

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to look at them often also until one day I thought, Hmm, if something happens to me my kids will take the gold to a local pawn shop and get 10% of it's melt value. ( If you don't think this can happen you better think again)
Now I keep some photos to remind me of the goodies found.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Im not the only one...I feel better now.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone asked me the other day how many gold rings I've found this year.....I replied, "I have no idea. Not near as many as last year." So they asked me how many I found last year, "I don't recall? Somewhere around fifty I think." Point is, I really don't know as I just never get that attached to them. Seems whenever I consider saving them something comes up where I can always put that extra money to good use, so I sell. Tried to keep an accurate record and log once, but that last only a short time. I don't even keep pictures of most of the stuff I find anymore. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread