Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,luck was on my side today. In the 3rd hole I dug there was a silver bracelet that I thought was gold untill I took a good look with my flashlight and then I saw it was 9.25. Its all good, shortly after that I found a thin gold ring and a cool 18K charm that has a tiny gold coin in it. I tried close ups but my micro is not good enough.They always turn blurry on close ups..
About three hours into the hunt my back was killing me and I was just about done. I was thinking I had another coin but I was pleasantly surprised to see more gold! A 14K came to light which stopped my back from hurting for another hour. Once the ache came back I headed home with my head out the window in the rain ,just to stay awake. I had bought two red bulls for the drive home ,I reached in the cooler and I had left them in the fridge...Any way I made it back in one piece. :coffee2: SANY0864 [1024x768].JPG SANY0865 [1024x768].JPG SANY0867 [1024x768].JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CSMPEREZ

Sep 9, 2012
St. Pete, FL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 and II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow you did some digging, great finds!! Congrats!

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Birdman, congratulations on those terrific finds...all of them!:wav:

Nothing like seeing gold in the scoop to take care of that back pain.:headbang:

Lorraine

Sand Gnat

Jul 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett A/T Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Stealth Classic
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very nice! Thats a really great hunt!

Hag730

Apr 29, 2012
Saint Marys Georgia
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny how a little yellow in the scoop gives you a burst of energy......nice finds.

Talon

May 18, 2012
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Excal 800, Minelab Excal II, Tesoro Tigershark, Garrett ACE 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those are some unique finds today! You really cleaned up, that's quite a pile of clad too!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread