Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm still Alive!!!!

:hello2:I've been living in Hawaii,b/c my granddaughter,made me a Great-Grandma & my son got married,been busy working for a Mexican Restaurant,sad haven't time to MD only a little here & there...I know living in Hawaii :-0) but I did managed to get out on Monday few coins & a religious metal & sinkers,I think today Im going to Waikiki,when the sun goes down hopefully!! I miss my T-net Family Too,sorry for not keeping in Touch but my consumes me,I love m y Job b/c I interact with people from all over..Too bad I go back to Cali in Jan.:-(
xoxoxox--Kiana7:hello::hello::hello::hello:

Upvote 0

fredinbelize

May 22, 2007
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I was wondering where you went.
Don't worry there will still be gold on the sand when you get back, and it's too hot in Riverside anyway.
:occasion14:

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
So nice to see you back online!!!:hello2:

Thinking of you a lot...and I know you are enjoying your children and Great grandchild ???? Is that a misprint?

Happy detecting in Hawaii...I hope you will be able to do more...and get more!

You have inspired mew to post my latest find (yesterday) and maybe a few from last month ..hint: plat, 14k, ice :laughing7:

:occasion14:

PS: my younger son's girlfriend might be working in Hawaii next year and so he might join her there too!

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awe,Dr Joe,miss you too,I've enjoyed going out with you all the time,I brought my CZ21,PI,MXT PRO here,I only wish I bought over my 720 monster scooper,maybe I'll just buy another one & leave it here..but I'm gonna leave it here in Hawaii and when I come back to visit Cali in August,I'm gonna get a new one any suggestions, it will be my early Birthday present??? Your son & girlfriend will love Hawaii,sooooooo- soooooorry about your Dad,but you have Beautiful memories of him,and he is a legend for living past 90,gosh that's so awesome,,I'm going to the beach again,still learning my cz21 & still learning my PI,until then I'll keep in touch & when I comme over in Aug.my treat for lunch & will bring you macadamia nuts again:occasion14:
Love and Aloha,,Kiana:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread