Churn-Churn-Churn Sea Water, Churn

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went down to the south end of Coral Cove today to bring my grandson snorkeling. The water was so rough....but such fun. There were strong waves and boy was it ever churning the water every which way and loose! My grandson had his life vest on and was getting knocked all over. It was really good for a laugh. But I had to take him out after 45 minutes. I was thrilled to see the water that strong and stirring the pot (so to say) After we came home and cleaned up we watched the weather and the weatherman said the water is suppose to be very calm tomorrow. My German eyes are a twinkling! And a note to self: wear your water shoes and gloves tomorrow blondie. My Infinium and AT Pro will be happy! A Good luck everyone on the east coast of Florida!!!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Lady Pirate

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the weather man was wrong again... imagine that!!! Went down to the water inbetween rain showers. The water was strong and mixing up still. But I guess that's a good thing! Dorian is just to the east of us, or whats left of it. Tomorrow is another day to give it a shot. Glad we are only a mile's drive from there. Happy hunting all!!

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck Lady Pirate! Wear your water gear and watch those seaweed piles!

OP
OP
Lady Pirate

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess I gotta wain for another day or so. Dorian redeveloped and still churning the waste. I may go out later just to detect the sand that has been pushed on the beach. We shall see........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread