DIGGERS

dale3fan28

Jul 15, 2013
Lake Charles, La
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO & Ace 250, ProPointer
Well finally on my days off, 5 of them woo hoo, i taped all 14 of the diggers shows on my dvr saturday, i watched a couple, i guess they are ok, watching the rest tonight, they get me pumped up for finding good stuff if nothing else, kinda like a good fishing show lol, guess I'll head back to the beach jn the morn and hope to get ring #2 with my ACE 250 and maybe hit a couple of old home sites from the early 1900's

Upvote 0

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think a new season is coming soon.

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For a second there, I thought there were back to back Diggers threads. :laughing7:

2aajyti.jpg

Attachments

• diggers.jpg
    diggers.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 120

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you guys know how to use torrents, find hoard hunters.. I think you will like it. (UK detecting show)... some clips on YouTube as well I think..

Also, dale3fan... search YouTube for nuggetnoggin & aquachigger vids.. very easy to watch.

While you're at it.. look up CrackBadger and watch his ACE 250 vids.. They got me kinda pumped when I first started.. (he's a member here and has his own section still I think)

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you guys know how to use torrents, find hoard hunters.. I think you will like it. (UK detecting show)... some clips on YouTube as well I think..

Also, dale3fan... search YouTube for nuggetnoggin & aquachigger vids.. very easy to watch.

While you're at it.. look up CrackBadger and watch his ACE 250 vids.. They got me kinda pumped when I first started.. (he's a member here and has his own section still I think)
I agree, all those guys have good YouTube vids...nuggetnoggin needs his own show.

OP
OP
dale3fan28

dale3fan28

Jul 15, 2013
Lake Charles, La
Detector(s) used
Wow thanks! If i had my own show i'd be showing all the junk finds too! lol

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to have a camera to use in the water like the Go Pro, but just can't handle it right now. I see some pretty wildlife scenes when I'm out in the water. Plus I'd like to record my good finds.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually pick out a tidbit of info from the shows. You pay attention to where they dig and why.

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
I would love to have a camera to use in the water like the Go Pro, but just can't handle it right now. I see some pretty wildlife scenes when I'm out in the water. Plus I'd like to record my good finds.

I just read a post last week that someone found one hunting maybe u will too.

OP
OP
dale3fan28

dale3fan28

Jul 15, 2013
Lake Charles, La
Detector(s) used
had great day!! for me that is...found 2nd ring this week & ever lol...posting on thread.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread