My first SILVER :]

SilverLust91

Jul 24, 2013
Greenville, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well fellow T-Netters, it was a proud day on the beach with my Fisher F2 yesterday! I had a QTR/+ hit and figured I was getting a quarter as it was a nice localized strong signal... I dug and out popped a dime, when that happens you kind of know the dime must be good! I looked and it was a 1956 Dime which I believe we like to call a "Rosie" my first 90% silver piece :headbang:

I'm going out at 6AM to see if the beach will cough up anymore notable finds before the vacation is over!

Attachments

• First Silver MB 8:07.jpg
    First Silver MB 8:07.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 0

ducketz

Jul 28, 2012
Great find , how is the f2 on the beach? Near the water? Love the sound of silver!!!

OP
OP
S

SilverLust91

Jul 24, 2013
Greenville, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great find , how is the f2 on the beach? Near the water? Love the sound of silver!!!

Thanks ducketz! The F2 on the beach performed very well, I rarely had much falsing even in wet sand with 3 bars of sensitivity. If you did get some falsing it was very obvious and didn't bother me a bit. I have to say I was very pleased with the F2 in the dry sand!!! It was giving me all the goodies if I put the coil over them within a 7" depth I'd say!! Great days ahead with an F2 :)

OP
OP
S

SilverLust91

Jul 24, 2013
Greenville, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Outstanding find SilverLust91. Let us know what else you find this morning.

Thanks vpnavy! I was pretty excited to find my first non-clad REAL SILVER with the F2! I had some pretty good hits this morning pertaining to some quarters and dimes but no more silver YET! I do have 3 more days of vacation though so who knows :)

Are you Navy?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread