A Sign From Above!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I’m hunting an area today that, for some unknown reason, is full of small children. Wasn’t like that the other day, the other day the place was loaded with jewelry wearing adults. Now the entire time I’m hunting this area I’m thinking myself, “Self, you need to get out of here and move to another place where the adults are playing. Too much sand has moved in here and anything lost yesterday is way too deep after the last tide change.” But do I listen to myself……..Nope! Somewhere in all the OBVIOUS I still found reason to convince myself to stick it out, mainly because it was fairly clam the going was pretty easy.

Anyway, and so I continue to trudge back and forth, dodging the active and curious tiny people whenever it was required. Not sure just how long I remained in that area but I stayed there until I finally got a sign from to abandon the hunt. You see, among all all the pull tabs and pennies and swimsuit snaps I found this tiny .925 bracelet, and on it is inscribed, “I love my mommy.” That did it….and I was finally out of there like a flash! :laughing7:

bbb1.jpg

Upvote 0

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mom always said don't Hunt in sanded in Beach's

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mom always said don't Hunt in sanded in Beach's

Unfortunately, that would leave me nowhere to hunt right now. :laughing7: No kidding, in most places we actually have a mound/bar of white sand between the upper beach and lower beach. :BangHead:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Haha. I knew a non-believing non-church-attending friend of mine who ..... one day found several religious medallions (crucifix's, etc...). So I couldn't resist telling him "hey, this is a sign from above that you gotta get your b*tt in gear and start attending church!", :laughing7:

dale3fan28

Jul 15, 2013
Lake Charles, La
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO & Ace 250, ProPointer
Haha. I knew a non-believing non-church-attending friend of mine who ..... one day found several religious medallions (crucifix's, etc...). So I couldn't resist telling him "hey, this is a sign from above that you gotta get your b*tt in gear and start attending church!", :laughing7:

Never a bad time to witness for Christ!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread