Glad I wasnt in the water yesterday.

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need that new speargun attachment from kellyco. I know id never be eaten by a shark, all the mess I would release in the water would make it lose its appetite

Get your facts first, then distort them as you please-Mark Twain

OP
OP
GibH

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need that new speargun attachment from kellyco. I know id never be eaten by a shark, all the mess I would release in the water would make it lose its appetite

Get your facts first, then distort them as you please-Mark Twain

Yeah, who wants to crap themself and have it end up on youtube?

There must be something bringing them in, there has been a number of them sited along this part of the gulf coast lately.

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need that new speargun attachment from kellyco. I know id never be eaten by a shark, all the mess I would release in the water would make it lose its appetite Get your facts first, then distort them as you please-Mark Twain

Or chum it in !
You don't need a speargun attachment, all you need to do is tap it on the snout if it get's aggressive or loudly slap the water with your scoop while slowly backing away. I feel sorry for the poor shark, the water looks nasty, and it has to put up with all that for one lousy fish head, which was probably used with other fish parts to chum it in.

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aw Com'on Guys!! That's my ole pet Hammerhead Fred!! He just got off his leash at the end of the pier and was trying to find his way back home!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sharks always do that in the summer months. When i lived in port aransas texas we would go onto the beach and try to spot sharks. In miami they scare the tourists away so the media rarely reports on it.

Attachments

• 1249579513_bullet-on-a-wall.gif
    1249579513_bullet-on-a-wall.gif
    977.1 KB · Views: 164

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread