Latest Find

dennco2000

Dec 4, 2012
Englewood Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Mark II - AT Pro - Garrett 580 PP.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Attachments

• ear ring.jpg
    ear ring.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 128
Upvote 0

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know, it might be a museum piece once you get the crust off, no telling what that coin is...Oh, you mean the earring, no it wont make the grade. :laughing7:

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think you'll see it in the Mel Fisher Museum but you could see it in my trinket box LOL. I think I found a hot spot can't wait to get back there!

As you are in Florida Dennco, it should be a piece of cake. Just make sure to take your find(s) with you the next time you get to the Keys.
All you have to do is find something which says Mel Fisher Museum for a back drop.
Then take a picture of your finds in front of it.
Don’t forget to include yourself, for the full effect.
I don’t expect you will have a trouble with security, that is if they have any sense of humor. If you do, just tell them that the devil made you do it and show them a copy of this email.

Oh by the way, I found a yellow studded ear ring which looks just like your red one. Had to use all metal / pin point mode with my Excal to find that beauty.
Now All we need is for one of us to find a matching green earring stud and one of us could go as a traffic light at the next costume ball(lol)

Till then, please keep the location secret!:laughing7::laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
dennco2000

dennco2000

Dec 4, 2012
Englewood Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Mark II - AT Pro - Garrett 580 PP.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Laugh it up boys but when I corner the market on plastic rubies we'll see who laughs last... lol

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Laugh it up boys but when I corner the market on plastic rubies we'll see who laughs last... lol

Plastic - Argh!
I thought you found a forda light or a cheva light, actually any of the old broken tail light would do.
Cut and polished like a gem stone, it even has the touch and the feel to.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread