Duncansville,pa
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Whites PI Dual Field
Fisher f2 - sold
Whites DFX 300 - sold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well finally made it to the beach for vacation. Didn't get a Stealth 720, but I'm having fun anyway.

I was on the beach this morning around 5am, there was about 5 others doing the same thing, so I started swinging and finding some coinage, well I started to get into any area where there was some targets already dug so I was checking them out and found pull tab after pull tab in or around the holes, well I finally found the person digging these up an said you know if you take those out with you, you won't dig them up tomorrow, and her response was if people wouldn't throw them on the beach I wouldn't have to dig them up!

What an idiot! After that remark I didn't even say anything about not filling in the holes she dug. Guess ill just walk behind her tomorrow with a trash bag, maybe she'll get the hint, probably not, IDIOT

Upvote 0

Rogerv

Jan 25, 2013
Beltsville Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garret GTA-1000
Garrett Seahunter Mark II
Bounty Hunter (came as BOGO from Kellyco)
AT propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its the same everywhere some times I feel we are surrounded by them. While servicing computers customers would ask what the problem was and my response was that it was a customer I D 10 t Problem. If they had a good sense of humor I would tell them to write it down other wise I would just walk away smiling.

Life is short try to enjoy it while your here.

srcdco

Dec 11, 2006
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Nox-800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in the late 1970's, when I started detecting, I ran into a guy that carried a pocketful of cents. Each time he found something good, he'd put a cent in the hole before he filled it back in. He never took trash with him, either. He'd put it back in the hole. I asked him why he did this and his answer was "to slow down others so I have more time to find the good stuff". And at that time there weren't many others! Idiots have been around forever.

Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread