Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No Monday Morning Blues here! Ken and I got to the beach around 6:30AM this morning and met Cliff (cdv1) and onthespot from the forum. One gold had already been found in the sand by onthespot. Found a few coins at first then a little later , BONG! I scooped up a nice 10.5gr 18kt gold bracelet. About 5 minute later up came a 1.3gr. 10kt gold cross. King Neptune was good to me today. Ken found a nice Citizen Eco drive watch and a ring.

Attachments

• G Mond 002.JPG
    G Mond 002.JPG
    490.5 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 0

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny you should ask Captain. I'm in the same boat. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or what after going to Rogers Park. Sat I woke up not hearing too well in left ear. Saw a Doc monday and he said it was an allergy. I don't believe that's the case. Then again, I don't know what the hell it is. I've had my dose of swimmer years growing up. I've lived with them most of my life. I'm not saying to use this, but, drops of water and hygrogen peroxide mix, flush and do it again. Didn't keep my out of the waters. Let me know how you turn out following Doc's orders. Google swimmer ears. They have other mix's and preventions.

ive had it about a month & 1/2 and I had some drops from cvs for swimmers ear it was bouncing back and forth from one ear to the other where one would bother me the most then the other ear, on sunday it was so bad I couldn't barely chew on food, the pain was so bad, so went to walk in clinic even my face on the right side was swollen , he told me that both ears were infected and don't use any cue tips to clean em, gave me antibiotics and steroid drops and told me let the medicine work and get better before I snorkel again, he told me to prevent my ears from getting infected again from snorkeling to use a couple drops of peroxide and couple drops of white vinegar mixed together and put that in each ear & wait to do it before I go to bed after snorkeling from during the day, got very painful I still feel bad from it I guess it will be a couple more days probably should went sooner, I really like snorkel huntin got into it from seeing you on here and today woulda been perfect for it here water was clear & flat today

Diggin Dave

May 20, 2013
Ocean City, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT (Waterproofed)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice finds Les and co.!
Seems like everyone's getting swimmers ear. I know at least 6 other people locally who've had it, including my son at the same time. I've had it in my right ear for the past 3 weeks. It's finally cleared up after 10 days of neo/poly/hc ear drops, and 500mg amoxicillin three times a day. My last dose is tomorrow. It's the first time I've ever had it and it's no fun.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread