SHOOBIES

NJcigarman

May 25, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Whites Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Walk on the beach at 5:45 am drinking my coffee. Nice low tide with really calm surf. I didn't want to get in the water until it got brighter because of the bar sharks. I notice this woman with 2 very young girls wrapped in towels sitting on the beach. Another candidate for mother of the year award. After I work my way into the water I get about waist/stomach deep. After about 15 minutes this woman is at the waters edge waving at me. I tried to ignore her at first but the she has both arms up waving and jumping. I look directly at her and she motions for me to come in. I started to think maybe something is wrong with her children. Get all the way in and she is wearing socks in the water. Is that a MD and do you find anything with it? How much do you find? Don't worry I was nice and kept my cool. Can't wait for Labor Day and school to start!

Shoobie can be googled.

Upvote 0

njal

May 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you feel about all the cash that these Shoobie's spend in your
sea faring towns? Benies is another derogatory term I here used at the shore.

Let me ask you this how many jobs do you think these Shoobies create during the summer
months? How would your local seasonal Mom and Pop restaurants fair with out these Dang Shoobies???

Anyone with a business down your way who uses that term is doomed for business SUICIDE.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Walk on the beach at 5:45 am drinking my coffee. Nice low tide with really calm surf. I didn't want to get in the water until it got brighter because of the bar sharks. I notice this woman with 2 very young girls wrapped in towels sitting on the beach. Another candidate for mother of the year award. After I work my way into the water I get about waist/stomach deep. After about 15 minutes this woman is at the waters edge waving at me. I tried to ignore her at first but the she has both arms up waving and jumping. I look directly at her and she motions for me to come in. I started to think maybe something is wrong with her children. Get all the way in and she is wearing socks in the water. Is that a MD and do you find anything with it? How much do you find? Don't worry I was nice and kept my cool. Can't wait for Labor Day and school to start!

Shoobie can be googled.
Smaller crowds=less gold...I love crowds.

OP
OP
NJcigarman

NJcigarman

May 25, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shoobies started 100 years ago about the folks who took a day trip to the Jersey shore. They would pack a lunch and didn't spend any money. It's a JOKE!!!!!!! Lighten up people.

njal

May 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shoobies started 100 years ago about the folks who took a day trip to the Jersey shore. They would pack a lunch and didn't spend any money. It's a JOKE!!!!!!! Lighten up people.

Oh it's a joke! haha!! I can't stop laughing it's so funny!!! WOW
How did those Shoobies spend this year??? They spend enough??

Check this dang SHOOBIE from Tampa out! The nerve of this guy to bring his service
dog to the elite boardwalk in Wildwood.

Army veteran kicked off North Wildwood boardwalk by police because of service dog | NJ.com

They should send this wanna be cop from Wildwood up here to Newark for 3 months so he can get a taste of some real
police work.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NJcigarman

NJcigarman

May 25, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
That's because the summer cops don't have a clue. They use summer rentals class I &II specials.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread