3 ring morning

gee_mg

Aug 23, 2012
colorado springs, co
Detector(s) used
White's Surfmaster P.I. Dual Field; Minelab Sovereign GT; CTX 3030; Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Woke up at 0330 this morning just to do a little metal detecting. The loss of sleep paid off! It was a three ring morning! One is titanium. One looks like a mothers ring but has no markings and I suspect it is costume jewelry. The gold band is 14K and weighs 4 grams with 5 tiny diamonds. The inside of the gold band is also stamped MW2.04TW. Does anyone know what that means? I also got lots of junk and modern clad. It's funny the costume ring was my first target and the gold band was my second. They were within 5 feet of one another.

image-1693423931.jpg

image-267622400.jpg

image-316465768.jpg

image-1570539604.jpg

image-4026771353.jpg

image-3001303704.jpg

Upvote 0

general

Sep 9, 2004
Parrish fl
Detector(s) used
White's XLT,Tesoro tiger shark, excal 2, CZ21
Early birds seem to get the loot! Have to get myself going much earlier at low tide. Congrats on the rings.

OP
OP
G

gee_mg

Aug 23, 2012
colorado springs, co
Detector(s) used
White's Surfmaster P.I. Dual Field; Minelab Sovereign GT; CTX 3030; Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Early birds seem to get the loot! Have to get myself going much earlier at low tide. Congrats on the rings.

Ha, i tried to get up at 0100 for the low low tide, but kept hitting snoooooooze, lol......

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent day i would say. Congratulations on the nice tickets. I believe that number is explaining the diamonds and total weight

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Its all about preparation and mindset. Another poster mentioned the dreaded snooze button. Can't do it, lol...just gotta jump outa bed an get coffee. Go through all gear night or day before. Have it ready, charged. Prepare a snack, etc etc. Make sure you car is fueled, sounds dumb...but its one of them things you might over look. And then its possible.

@ OP, nice scores. You had a good day. hh an gl -Joe

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its all about preparation and mindset. Another poster mentioned the dreaded snooze button. Can't do it, lol...just gotta jump outa bed an get coffee. Go through all gear night or day before. Have it ready, charged. Prepare a snack, etc etc. Make sure you car is fueled, sounds dumb...but its one of them things you might over look. And then its possible.

@ OP, nice scores. You had a good day. hh an gl -Joe

I'm with you there! I can get up any hour of the morning to go detecting! But it's not as easy when you're heading to work. Great finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread