Silver and a stainless steel that looks like a whit gold wedding band

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant believe how this stainless steel ring looks like a white gold wedding band , I knew cause I could see the stainless steel stamp but I got a small 925 silver with cz's what a beautiful day Life has been keep me from metal detecting so haven't been out most of the week, I could see right to the bottom most of the day very clear water I was surround by baitfish and mackerel most of the morning and guess who swam by in a hurry with a grin another small shark a bunch of rays later on that were scaring the tourist if they only knew what I seen earlier one girl was crying and I kept tellin her not to worry the rays will swim around you but she was terrified when they went by her then she was out her mother scarred her she went I don't want you to panic but a big school of sting rays is heading right for you, the girl woulda probably never seen them or until they were long past her, may not get out until next week don't you hate it when LIFE interferes with metaldetecting ?

Attachments

• DSC04055.JPG
    DSC04055.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC04056.JPG
    DSC04056.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That darn stainless, they make it prettier all the time. That's a fine looking ring.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They're getting more and more "designer" all the time with this stainless and tungsten, etc.
:protest: "NO MORE STAINLESS! NO MORE TUNGSTEN!"

s1u2r3f4

Oct 15, 2011
On the brink....
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II
Minelab Explorer ll
Sov Gt
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I cant believe how this stainless steel ring looks like a white gold wedding band , I knew cause I could see the stainless steel stamp but I got a small 925 silver with cz's what a beautiful day Life has been keep me from metal detecting so haven't been out most of the week, I could see right to the bottom most of the day very clear water I was surround by baitfish and mackerel most of the morning and guess who swam by in a hurry with a grin another small shark a bunch of rays later on that were scaring the tourist if they only knew what I seen earlier one girl was crying and I kept tellin her not to worry the rays will swim around you but she was terrified when they went by her then she was out her mother scarred her she went I don't want you to panic but a big school of sting rays is heading right for you, the girl woulda probably never seen them or until they were long past her, may not get out until next week don't you hate it when LIFE interferes with metaldetecting ?

Hate it more than anything!:unhappysmiley: Just leave me alone....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread