Why is it no-one using Aquapulse 1B MD ??

shellback

Sep 19, 2006
It seems when ever you read someones advise to what Md does anyone recommend using all I see is a couple of the same ones being used and what strikes me odd is they are good detectors but if homework was done you will find out that the "Pro's are using Aquapulse either the 1B standard 20 CM (8") kit or the 25CM (10") kit or 38 CM with the (15") kit.I see alot of users are swinging the Minelab Excalb. and for the $1000. dollars they pay for a new one this is Ok I am sure you get your moneys worth, having said all this i find spending another 500 to get the best on the market is worth it.?
Am I wrong in my determanation is the aquapulse not as good as I am being lead to believe/ any advise thank you.

also I am meaning for in water detecting and out of the water using the 15' kit. I was first stuck on the minelab Excal. but am woundering which is the better of the two.

Upvote 0

mcscs

Apr 12, 2010
fla
It's not just the machine, the most expensive doesn't necessarily guarantee success. The Excalibur like other machines take practice to learn all of its quirks. You can look at a guy think his name is crackbadger using an ACE250 watch his videos and you will see a pile of gold. Any machine you get you'll have to learn

Am thinking by best machine you mean the one that finds the most gold

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mcscs said:
It's not just the machine, the most expensive doesn't necessarily guarantee success. The Excalibur like other machines take practice to learn all of its quirks. You can look at a guy think his name is crackbadger using an ACE250 watch his videos and you will see a pile of gold. Any machine you get you'll have to learn

Am thinking by best machine you mean the one that finds the most gold

I know CrackBadger and yes he has hunted the beaches with an Ace 250, what is his detector of choice for beach hunting? Excalibur. You can use the Ace 250 and you will find recent drops, but you will not get anywhere near the depth nor the iron descrimination by nulling that the Excal gives us....to use the Ace you have to turn the sensitivity way down which really cuts down the depth you will get with it in wet saltsand, an you can't hunt at all with it in the surf....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions