Golden Beach gives it up again !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well I met up with my hunting buddy Leprechaun today bright and early... I was up all night thinking of a plan that I wanted to put together today... we went back to a hunted out area today...lolol.... at least that's what we thought... I had been working on some new settings for my Minelab 30 - 30 and I wanted to put it to the test today....I walked away today at the end of a 2 hour hunt with 5 rings... 2 - 10 K yellow Gold.....1 Platinum Wedding Band.....1 - 925 er....and 1 - junker....all very old antique rings... These rings have been down deep in the mud for many years.... all but 2 sounded like junk targets... I can not stress enough to all my friends... dig it all.... 3 of these rings had me fooled till I saw YELLOW in the mud... I can't wait to do it all again in the morning... I even took this morning off from work to put myself at the rite place, and rite time to score today... Good Luck hunting out there... One last thing ... we are never too old to learn... I am an example of it today... Ring 59.JPG Ring 60.JPG Ring 61 Plat.JPG

Upvote 0

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Determination and dedication pays off obviously. I always enjoy seeing the old drops that you're able to recover. Where has Leprechaun been? Haven't seen anything from him posted for awhile.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What a haul, Whydah! :notworthy:

Save some for me, please:laughing7:

Lorraine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread