Amazing Beach Treasure Hunting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

denny3

Feb 2, 2013
virginia beach va
Detector(s) used
ETRAC, excal II 1000 ,ctx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I woke up this morning thinking about hitting the sand for a spin to get some clad and maybe something other than sinkers.After watching your video im sick and jealous as hell,great finds I would wish you luck in the future but it seems like you have all the luck you need.

TheInspector

Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore.....
Tesoro Sand Shark.......
Garrett AT Gold...............
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT - AKA The Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hamid, you have produced an incredible video.

I am on awe of your treasure finding experiences.
After so many great finds, it must really take a stunning piece to make your day, but it appears your day is made very often.

May the tides and winds be in your favor.

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I woke up this morning thinking about hitting the sand for a spin to get some clad and maybe something other than sinkers.After watching your video im sick and jealous as hell,great finds I would wish you luck in the future but it seems like you have all the luck you need.
Thank you. And you too, i wish you luck and happy hunting:treasurechest:

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hamid, you have produced an incredible video.

I am on awe of your treasure finding experiences.
After so many great finds, it must really take a stunning piece to make your day, but it appears your day is made very often.

May the tides and winds be in your favor.
Thank you and i wish you the best of luck:3barsgold: I have been learning new knowledge(software) for one month.
I use three software to create this video.
Editor for music.
Animation the pictures.
Video intro.
Thank you.

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice Hamid! Enjoyed that, great finds!

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hamid, that is a magnificent video presentation of your treasure finds!:notworthy:

You are really good with that software; it is enjoyable to view your videos.

Keep those treasures coming!

p.s. I'm taking the next flight out....see you on those beaches:laughing7:

Lorraine

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EXCELLENT video Hamid! Can't wait for your finds video from this year......

-Taz-

Mar 28, 2013
Island on the west coast
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hamid is actually a professional jewellery store robber, and "white wash" the goods through MDing :tongue3:

Stunning, absolutely stunning...

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hamid, that is a magnificent video presentation of your treasure finds!:notworthy:

You are really good with that software; it is enjoyable to view your videos.

Keep those treasures coming!

p.s. I'm taking the next flight out....see you on those beaches:laughing7:

Lorraine
Thank you Lorraine:angel1::icon_queen: And Welcome:happy1:

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hamid is actually a professional jewellery store robber, and "white wash" the goods through MDing :tongue3:

Stunning, absolutely stunning...
Thank you:occasion14: and you're right:icon_sunny:

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Hamid, As always, great finds. I had not seen a post from you recently and was afraid that those locals who are jealous of your finds might have been giving you more trouble. Glad to see you are still out there finding treasure. Happy Hunting, Beach Papa

tiderider

Oct 10, 2013
Spectacular video to say the least , I more less lost for words ,,very moving , awesome in the first order ! Tiderider

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for your concern.

Hamid, As always, great finds. I had not seen a post from you recently and was afraid that those locals who are jealous of your finds might have been giving you more trouble. Glad to see you are still out there finding treasure. Happy Hunting, Beach Papa
Thank you, that nice of you. I wish you the best of luck
Yesterday night, i went to the beach, i decided to hit one spot, one person call one of them, he took my scoop and he want to break my coil and i argue with him and finaly he told me, you must to hunt in this area and you have to only this small area. I told him: Ok.
Today, i was going to hunt, where he told me. The first target is gold ring. Wow!! Lot of iron everywhere. Suddenly he came to me, he told me, you don't use Sovereign GT and you use other metal detector or you use Excalibur II, i explain him, Excalibur and sovereign are the same and my sovereign is the same. He told me, you sovereign is different than other. he told me: They did small holes and you did big holes, hole after hole, he told me: We decided you don't use your Sovereign GT and you must use your excalibur II. What should i do, i decide to hunt night, when there is no person in the beach.
Yesterday, i hit one heavy silver bracelet(86 grams), the depth is 2 feet. He saw the hole, he was shocked, between the iron. I use the iron for increasing the depth( i'm never use all metal)
Maybe I look forward to stop hunting the beaches, just i don't want the problem with detectorists.

Attachments

• 17102013721.jpg
    17102013721.jpg
    641.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 17102013722.jpg
    17102013722.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 83
  • 17102013723.jpg
    17102013723.jpg
    359.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 17102013726.jpg
    17102013726.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 17102013725.jpg
    17102013725.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 97
OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spectacular video to say the least , I more less lost for words ,,very moving , awesome in the first order ! Tiderider
Thank you for your reply and welcome:hello2: Happy hunting:treasurechest:

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Thank you, that nice of you. I wish you the best of luck
Yesterday night, i went to the beach, i decided to hit one spot, one person call one of them, he took my scoop and he want to break my coil and i argue with him and finaly he told me, you must to hunt in this area and you have to only this small area. I told him: Ok.
Today, i was going to hunt, where he told me. The first target is gold ring. Wow!! Lot of iron everywhere. Suddenly he came to me, he told me, you don't use Sovereign GT and you use other metal detector or you use Excalibur II, i explain him, Excalibur and sovereign are the same and my sovereign is the same. He told me, you sovereign is different than other. he told me: They did small holes and you did big holes, hole after hole, he told me: We decided you don't use your Sovereign GT and you must use your excalibur II. What should i do, i decide to hunt night, when there is no person in the beach.
Yesterday, i hit one heavy silver bracelet(86 grams), the depth is 2 feet. He saw the hole, he was shocked, between the iron. I use the iron for increasing the depth( i'm never use all metal)
Maybe I look forward to stop hunting the beaches, just i don't want the problem with detectorists.

The guy said you can only use your Excalibur II and not your Sovereign GT. Okay. Then I will only use my Excalibur to hunt this beach. Okay? Local terrorist is happy, and you are happy. What could be better than that? Of course when he sees you digging deep holes, he is not happy because he knows you are finding the treasure that he missed. Stay safe, your local terrorist doesn't sound stable....HH, Beach Papa PS.. The silver chain is awesome!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread