rumors of gold okd gold

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sponge,............... you did nothing wrong!! I would like to see the pics also.

lookindown,.................. yep!! the competition, good or bad is getting out of hand and some are downright dirty operating with no honor or ethics. gold and treasure can easily come between friends so some strangers would not even think twice about doing what it takes to screw you over!!!

all that being said, I will stop and talk to any detectorist and most the time show them what ive found! I will also honestly answer anyones pm's on beach conditions or what I have found so far this year if they ask.

chuck.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing wrong at all sponge.. I just posted my opinion ..which is OK also.. and apparently bothered you.
Sorry about that...
One very important thing I would like to say to folks who take and post photos with a cellphone ... if you haven't turned off the G.P.S. that info is easily extracted from the photo.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing wrong at all sponge.. I just posted my opinion ..which is OK also.. and apparently bothered you.
Sorry about that...
One very important thing I would like to say to folks who take and post photos with a cellphone ... if you haven't turned off the G.P.S. that info is easily extracted from the photo.

gatorboy, ........you did nothing wrong either in my opinion! good tip on gps info in the pics, thanks!

if the person that found the gold coin wants to post a pic of it, the best way to do it would be to e-mail the pic to tg(treasureguide) and tell him to post it without any info! he will do it, he has done it for many people before.

chuck.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No worries

reef_road_christmas_swell_89.jpeg

mnruxpin

May 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
takes a good man to know when they need to apologize, I actually apologize even if im right, cuz theres always a chance I was wrong. But i like this site cuz we all have one goal in mind, get the gold. Plus no one ever wins a fight, especially on the stupid internet. lets keep it friendly and helpful! HH all

I post a thread because I read as others that gold was found. Meant to say old gold. I was not trying to expose no areas or give gps. Like I have said before I appreciate all the help that comes from the old timers including u gator. Just wanted to see some pics. I appoligize if I broke any metal ethics

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice spike (and of course the other stuff)..... you should have seen how much that stuff was selling for at this weekends Pirate show in St. Aug.

-David

I love St. Augustine
I stay on Vilano bch. Often.
I love just walking the beach and picking fossil shark teeth.

ForumRunner_20131110_171958.png

ForumRunner_20131110_172233.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread