Fenway

Jun 30, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Excal II,
CTX 30-30, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello all, I just wanted to check in to see about the legitimacy of ordering the Stavr scoop from over seas. I know many people are using them and are quite happy with them. I have been going back and forth with Ruslan from Stavr in order to order this scoop. I thought this process would be easier.

I don't want to use "liqpay" because I do not want to furnish my bank account to someone overseas and the fact that I do not understand the Russian language, which is the only "liqpay" site they provide. I am also told that Western Union can be problematic. Also, the address he keeps giving me for a Western Union transaction is incomplete.

Is there a comparable scoop made here in the good ol' USA? Is the Stavr scoop worth the aggravation and possible risks?

Any input here would be appreciated.

Thanks, and HH
Fenway

Upvote 0

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
Greece, French Riviera, Switzerland, North Italy
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Excalibur IIS, Sea Hunter MK II, Ebinger Seacon, Quest Pro, XP Deus, Deteknix Quest Pro, Makro Pointer, Xpointer diver & Wader
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a Stealth 720i on its way. I can't wait to get to the beach with it!

Maybe it will be better to post your comment into the Stealth scoop thread?

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
From original post:
Is there a comparable scoop made here in the good ol' USA?

Why are you always so negative FrogMaster?

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Excalibur IIS, Sea Hunter MK II, Ebinger Seacon, Quest Pro, XP Deus, Deteknix Quest Pro, Makro Pointer, Xpointer diver & Wader
Primary Interest:
Other
From original post:

Why are you always so negative FrogMaster?

Cryer777, it is not my word you are quoting, thanks for removing it

I'm not negative, just asking if there was a reason for this post here?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets keep it cordial please....:icon_thumleft:

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Again, if you would go read the original post, Fenway asks about comparable scoops made in the USA? I felt like I gave my opinion on the subject by letting him know which one I spent my money on. Thanks for your concern on making sure all posts are exactly in the right place and that none are off subject!

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Again, if you would go read the original post, Fenway asks about comparable scoops made in the USA? I felt like I gave my opinion on the subject by letting him know which one I spent my money on. Thanks for your concern on making sure all posts are exactly in the right place and that none are off subject!

You're welcome Cryer777; it's a hard job but I try to do my best :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions