Aug 17, 2013
Coastal Orange County, CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX, AT Pro, ProPointer, and a weirdly good sense of direction
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-
These are some of the finds, less clad and notable finds, that I brought home from the last couple of weeks. These items came from Huntington Beach, Seal Beach, and Long Beach.

I was hoping that some of the jewelry would be real, but not to be. That divers weight weighs two pounds and that AT Pro loves to find keys. There is also two coins from the Philippines, a pilipinas 5 piso, and a pilipinas 10 piso that were within ten feet from each other.

Anyway, I thought that I would post my junk finds before I throw them in my junk box. It's amazing the stuff you can find in beach sand.

Thanks For Looking

P1040038.JPG -- P1040033.JPG -- P1040037.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now you cleared the junk out of the way the gold is ready to be found! It's there the beach just has to cooperate.
Plus with the price of gold down some people will buy more jewelry and lose it on the beach. HH!

Last edited:

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now you cleared the junk out of the way the gold is ready to be found! It's there the beach just has to cooperate.
Plus with the price of gold down some people will buy more jewelry and lose it on the beach. HH!

Thats how i look at things too. If Im at my hunting ground and I only find crap...Im actually motivated that the next time I go back there, my chances are that much better

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Thats how i look at things too. If Im at my hunting ground and I only find crap...Im actually motivated that the next time I go back there, my chances are that much better

That is what I like about the High School I hunt,dig the trash and the GOODIES start jumping in the pouch!!:laughing7:

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sailboat snap is worth about $25.00 bucks don't throw it in your junk bin.

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Junk is better then nothing, SOMETIMES. :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread