Winter my new favourite time, Beach Really changed.

kladdhunden

Apr 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So we had the storm Simone with 42m/s winds, after that i found some older coins and just a few weeks later came another storm called Sven that was even worse and totally messed up the beaches,
Weather is hovering above freezing so i Went out 3 times at the same location, with a total of around 11-12 hours and this is the result.
Clad totalt up to 842 swedish crowns=128 USD.
20 Silver Coins, 4 rings,3 of them 925 Silver, 1 Silver Necklace 925, one silver pendant heart 925.
Mother Nature didn't want to give me any gold so i guess i have to take her on a date first before she gives in.....

mynt.jpg silver.jpg dynor 1.jpg dynor 2.jpg tylösand 06122013.jpg

Upvote 0

TheInspector

Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore.....
Tesoro Sand Shark.......
Garrett AT Gold...............
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT - AKA The Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Impressive finds.

Keep up the good work.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep. And typically, it will only get better as the winter season progresses. Now get yourself a good wetsuit because it's even better out there! :thumbsup: (Just be patient and wait until it's safe out there.)

MiamiFox

Aug 2, 2013
Miami Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030. Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Howie Scoop
Colt Python .357 6"
Winchester 94 30-30
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice finds and great post. That location looks very cool and I would love to hunt it.

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the digging and no GOLD? Somethings wrong. Great shots. Thanks. :occasion14:

trsrseeker

May 10, 2011
FL / NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field, Excaliber 11, Sovereign, CTX 3030
Nice! Should only get better as the winter storms continue. What machine are you using? Is there any possibility you are discriminating out the gold? Other possibility is that the gold is a little deeper than these targets and will be within range after the next storm. Keep up the good work!

OP
OP
kladdhunden

kladdhunden

Apr 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all, so it getts even better later u say? i guess i have to stop being a sissy sitting in the warm house and go out more in the winter, i usally end the season at december and pick it up at a few months after.
But its also usally snow around this time so its been a warm winter as its still hovering above freezin.

Last edited:
OP
OP
kladdhunden

kladdhunden

Apr 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! Should only get better as the winter storms continue. What machine are you using? Is there any possibility you are discriminating out the gold? Other possibility is that the gold is a little deeper than these targets and will be within range after the next storm. Keep up the good work!

Thank you foor ur input.
Im using a Xterra 705, i always metal detect All metal, and i dig everything thats not a solid Iron Signal, i have found some gold before this year like a 18k diamond ring (with five stones 075 Carat), and a few plain wedding bands so i think its more about mother nature being cruel.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're doing great....try low tide along the water line if you can find a trough sometimes the finds will be concentrated in that area.....dress warm and stay safe.

p.s. there's a few gold rings in my avatar for incentive....

Regards + HH

Bill

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Us Yanks over here are still trying to convert 42 meters per second :) laughing. 93 mph winds are pretty good. Looks like some awesome beach erosion. Nice finds!

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Great finds! I am sure the gold will come. But forget the wetsuit, get a dry suit for that cold weather and buy the right thickness liner to stay warm and comfortable. Worth every Penney.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread