Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I own 4 detectors, Just before Christmas my AT PRO went into the shop, On the 12/23/2013 I went to the beach and my sand shark stopped working, I went back to the truck to get an other detector and would you believe my Tiger shark won't turn on. I call Tesoro and they are close until Jan. 2, 2014 So now out of 4 ,3 are down . My sea hunter MK2 still works. And to top this all off I ended up with the Stomach Flu on Christmas Day, so now I am still fighting the flu. Maybe next year will be better . Happy New Year Everyone.

Upvote 0

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You thinks someone was trying to tell you something? Get well. 2014 is just around the corner.

dennco2000

Dec 4, 2012
Englewood Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Mark II - AT Pro - Garrett 580 PP.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
You know whats not surprising...... The Sea Hunter still works! :icon_thumleft:

Did I mention that's my favorite machine?

NCGREG

Oct 6, 2013
Coastal Plains
Detector(s) used
EXCAL II BHID DFX MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Try ALEVE , work for me .

Oh man, I've been eatin' Aleve pills like candy for the past 6 days and they haven't made a dent in this neck and shoulder problem. I've got bone spurs, and degenerative arthur in the vertebrae's in my neck and lower back. I think I've got a damaged nerve somewhere in that area. The last time I went detecting, I slung my scoop over my shoulder like a baseball bat and carried it around in that position for a long time during the day.

When I got home that night, I noticed that my arm and neck didn't feel right, and now I'm really messed up. I'm going to the Drs. office tomorrow morning and see what he says about it. Somethin's got to give, I'm screaming in agony.

Thanks for the tip though, and I hope your feeling better yourself.

Greg

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No wonder Ron: Four is considered unlucky by some celestials.
Sounds like its time for a fifth detector or a fifth of scotch/rum
As you already have the AT Pro wouldn't a Garrett ATX Extreme PI be on your New Years List.
With all the richies in your neighborhood, you might be able to make enough to buy it on one scoop.
Especially, if you find what you are looking for in your bucket list.

Just out of curiosity, What ever happened to your Garrett Infinium LS?
Hope your well by now, so that you can at least enjoy New Years.
Hau' oli Makhaiki Hou! (Happy New Year).

I own 4 detectors, Just before Christmas my AT PRO went into the shop, On the 12/23/2013 I went to the beach and my sand shark stopped working, I went back to the truck to get an other detector and would you believe my Tiger shark won't turn on. I call Tesoro and they are close until Jan. 2, 2014 So now out of 4 ,3 are down . My sea hunter MK2 still works. And to top this all off I ended up with the Stomach Flu on Christmas Day, so now I am still fighting the flu. Maybe next year will be better . Happy New Year Everyone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread