Storm Clears Path to Gold!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on the gold:happy3::wave:

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Nice gold! Looks like you earned it. Congratulations!

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! Nice to see you guys drive on the correct side of the road also!:laughing7:

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Congratulations on terrific detecting, Tidetraveler!:hello2: that is a beautiful looking ring!

Great video presentation...very enjoyable to view; I felt as if I was right there along side you and your friend.

Lorraine

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Congrats!

I knew there had to be gold there too.

Very interesting that you got an attribution for the ring. I wonder when the ring was lost .. by the mother... or the daughter?

I've done some kooky detecting here in California during stormy weather at the beach ... but nothing compared to what you do there. Brrrr

MexGT

Sep 23, 2013
México
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030 & Stealth 920i
Primary Interest:
Grattis on the gold ! nice silvers too !! Awesome you can find very old coins and stuff at your beach, from the clad I've been digging, the oldest is from 1993 ... all the older stuff is buried way below for my detector to get them ... I need a bigger coil !

OP
OP
tidetraveler

tidetraveler

Nov 30, 2011
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats!

I knew there had to be gold there too.

Very interesting that you got an attribution for the ring. I wonder when the ring was lost .. by the mother... or the daughter?

I've done some kooky detecting here in California during stormy weather at the beach ... but nothing compared to what you do there. Brrrr
I've been reading a lot about the drought situation there in California and it seems to me it's a great opportunity to get up to the parched lakes and rivers and get some GOLD!

OP
OP
tidetraveler

tidetraveler

Nov 30, 2011
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats! Nice to see you guys drive on the correct side of the road also!:laughing7:
The Swedes drove on the wrong side of the road up until 1959. They made the switch over the entire country in just one day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread