DangerDude

DangerDude

Apr 6, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, BH IV, Fisher F2 and Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We'll I went to the pier area and basically got skunked, water is damn cold !!! Saw a bunch of guys MD. It was a learning experience, I learned I need to move my ass to a warmer climate. I was only there one night and found a bunch of clad on the hotel beach in the morning. Love that area, wonderful beaches, don't think I would ever leave if I was single with no responsibilities. Thanks for all the tips......just waiting for the thaw.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We'll I went to the pier area and basically got skunked, water is damn cold !!! Saw a bunch of guys MD. It was a learning experience, I learned I need to move my ass to a warmer climate. I was only there one night and found a bunch of clad on the hotel beach in the morning. Love that area, wonderful beaches, don't think I would ever leave if I was single with no responsibilities. Thanks for all the tips......just waiting for the thaw.
Yeah, when I was a kid, every time I went to the beach I wanted to move there...now that Im older I still wish I lived at the beach every time I go.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I made the move in 96, w/ a young family, $800 cash, and a crap job spraying lawns. not saying you should, just saying you could.

Barrell

Jul 27, 2012
Fort Pierce,FL
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I did it 6 years ago and never looked back. On the Treasure coast and live 500 yards from a Spanish treasure ship Im not permitted to hunt.
I made the move in 96, w/ a young family, $800 cash, and a crap job spraying lawns. not saying you should, just saying you could.

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If you have a handicap hang tag or license plate, parking is free. I found that out after paying $6 for a few hours. Cop said H/C don't pay, sounds good to me for future outings.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions