Got Caught!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Got Caught!

I haven’t been out MD’ing in quite a while due to health problems and one thing after another. Mostly because I am getting real lazy in my old age. I heard that Hernando County was saying you have to have a permit to hunt in their parks now and that is a total bummer. I have been hunting those parks for about 12 years and NOW I have to have a permit? I asked permission years ago and I do have emails from the park director giving me permission to hunt ANY of the parks and thank heavens I kept them. So anyway this morning I got stopped by a park worker who told me I needed to fill out a form. I asked when all this started and he said he didn’t know but I have to have a permit from now on. I showed him my emails from the park director but he said I still have to have a permit from now on. **sigh** Well, it wasn’t a total bad day. This is the last hunt of the year for me and look what I found along with the usual pulltabs, nails, fish hook, can slaw and junk! A grand total of 28 cents, a pair of broken sunglasses, a metal of some kind AND a ring. Yippee that made the morning a little better. No markings of any kind on the ring but no tarnish on it at all and it does look like gold. I’m betting it is at least 10K. I have got to learn how to use this testing kit!

Happy New Year to all my friends on T-Net and I hope the new year is better than the last!

:unhappysmiley: I’m ready for 2014…. Bring it on!

Attachments

• 123113.jpg
    123113.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 140
  • Ring 123113 2.JPG
    Ring 123113 2.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 172
  • Pendant 123113.jpg
    Pendant 123113.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Upvote 0