I Got It! Stavr Is Here!

NCGREG

Oct 6, 2013
Coastal Plains
Detector(s) used
EXCAL II BHID DFX MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just wanted to say thanks for all of the input that you fine people sent me, helping me to decide on a new scoop. I just got my new Stavr 2V.22 EvroExcavator about 45 minutes ago. It took exactly 21 days from the time that Ruslan dropped it off at the mail dispatch in the Ukraine until my local USPS mail carrier handed it to me at my front door steps.

Let me tell you folks, this is a fine piece of metal work. It is so much nicer than what I have been using for the past 8 years, I am extremely impressed. The workmanship is top notch, it is extremely light weight, and seems to be very sturdy and ridged. Ruslan is a very straight forward, and honest person. He does what he says he will do, and he does what he does very professionally. I will do business with him again, I will order a Monstrik 10 from him in the next month or two.

I really don't know what kind of handle I want to put on this scoop. I'm leaning toward a fiberglass handle, to keep the total weight at a minimum. But, I'm also very old school too, and being from the Southland, was raised with various types of wooden handles in my hands from an early age.:laughing7:

But whichever way I decide to go, I will try my best to have it in use very soon. This scoop should make life on the surf much more fun, and a heck of a lot easier on my shoulder and back to haul around.

Thanks again folks.

Attachments

• IMG_0634.JPG
    IMG_0634.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0636.JPG
    IMG_0636.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0638.JPG
    IMG_0638.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0640.JPG
    IMG_0640.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 135
Upvote 0

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you send RTG a pic of that ? I would like to think they would send you another even if it's not a new scoop.
Well I checked on the warranty. 90 days from date of purchase and since I've had it since July 2013 I figure it's on me. I used 3/4 stainless pipe nipple 6" long, cross drilled a couple of 1/4" holes and made it into a travel scoop. It added just a little more weight but still lighter than a stainless scoop.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Ouch! I was kickin myself for not ordering my RTG Scoop w/o a handle!
Now I'm glad I didn't!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread