OP
tarpon192

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah - this is tropical storm sandy renourishment. Not "SUPER STORM SANDY" as the media refers to it, or what the sign say's from the federal government "hurricane sandy". It has been over 1 year (october 2012) since it passed by. It was a tropical storm here. The sign states it is 100% federal funding -so that means all american tax payers help brevard county.
Another lie told by the dumbernment.
Was Andrew a super storm in 92'?

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has that already started?

OP
OP
tarpon192

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was down here. What do you mean? I think Sandy could be considered a super storm too depending on where you live, like New Jersey maybe.
I am refering to the sign. Sandy was not a hurricane when it passed by brevard county beaches, it was a tropical storm.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just detected jetty park and seen no signs that the beach was renourished, looked the same as it did about a month ago? was digging in a area that had about three inches of light colored sand on top of dark grey sand. found rusty/black iron and lots of bobby pins, a necklace. the only places I have seen being renourished are dune restoration projects going on south of Patrick afb. nothing going on in my area unless I missed it??? I thought the estimated start date was end of dec for the north reaches but havnt seen any activity???

chuck.

It's almost done.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Up north here they ruined the beach. Only 2 good finds coming out of the spoils and they started last May. Got finished in November. Looks like 20% of what they've done is already back in the ocean.

OP
OP
tarpon192

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just detected jetty park and seen no signs that the beach was renourished, looked the same as it did about a month ago? was digging in a area that had about three inches of light colored sand on top of dark grey sand. found rusty/black iron and lots of bobby pins, a necklace. the only places I have seen being renourished are dune restoration projects going on south of Patrick afb. nothing going on in my area unless I missed it??? I thought the estimated start date was end of dec for the north reaches but havnt seen any activity???

chuck.
Took the picture yesterday in melbourne beach. Their is a contact number on it. They are already a couple miles south of 192 where they started last month. It shows a thick black line and states "north reach 9.8 miles port canaveral to patrick".

Last edited:
OP
OP
tarpon192

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Up north here they ruined the beach. Only 2 good finds coming out of the spoils and they started last May. Got finished in November. Looks like 20% of what they've done is already back in the ocean.
Where?

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes, ive seen it around pineda and heading south , nothing north of there !! I know its coming though!!!!

chuck.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a website on that sign that gives all the dates. They start the Northern section in January. They are starting just South of Jetty Park and going to south of Cocoa beach. It tells the roads they are starting and stopping at.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a website on that sign that gives all the dates. They start the Northern section in January. They are starting just South of Jetty Park and going to south of Cocoa beach. It tells the roads they are starting and stopping at.

yea, I have it saved in favorites I think....? there is a big red pipe coming out of the water and onto the beach between the pier and jetty park, will get a closer look and take pics!!

chuck.

OP
OP
tarpon192

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's just a matter of time now.

Top Member Reactions