Trenchman

Greenie
Jan 6, 2014
Northern england
Detector(s) used
Sov gt laser @fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I'm going to share all my tricks and tips on beach trenching for detectors out there who don't know what beach trenching is and what you need to carry it out.To start we need to read the beach or beaches we are going to search start looking at the beach in more detail take notice of what size the tide is You don't need a big tide to go trenching but if you get a really low tide you can find good trenching places to search. Get yourself a good probe I use a garret you will need a good digging tool and a small trowel I can tell you once you start this type of searching you won't want to do any other type of metal detecting this way comes up with the goodies I have a huge collection of rings which I will show you when I Learn to put photos on Anyway we will go onto how to and where to search in my next visit in the meantime if you need to ask anything feel free Happy hunting many thanks the trenchman

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This ought to be a real treat! :happy1:

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Popcorn and coke:)

OP
OP
T

Trenchman

Greenie
Jan 6, 2014
Northern england
Detector(s) used
Sov gt laser @fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi the trenchman here . I wish I had time to type it out right out for u guys but I haven't the outcome is worth it iam the best in these parts

fsa46

Jan 10, 2011
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Whites DFPI, 2 @ Excalibur II, 2 @ Sovereign GT w/ 10" & 8" Tornado coils, 2@ 10x12 SEF coils all on their own rods, Whites MXT Pro , 2@ Garrett Pro Pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi the trenchman here . I wish I had time to type it out right out for u guys but I haven't the outcome is worth it iam the best in these parts

Not sure, but I don't know if you're starting off on the right foot. I was going to defend you on your last post but I think those posters already figured you out...and were right.

Last edited:

donkarlos

Sep 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Sov gt, Ctx
Sweet. Do we need plumb bobs or should we just be willing to eyeball it? Will we need any other instruments?

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I had time to read it but I don't...so that worked out real nice.

ron lord

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might me the best in your area ,but not on this Forum and reason you are the best in your area is because of two things. ( 1 ) you are the only person in your area that have a metal detector or ( 2 ) You are just plain Nuts !!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well I can die happy that you found time to start a thread to tell us you don't have time to post.

ron lord

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I'm going to share all my tricks and tips on beach trenching for detectors out there who don't know what beach trenching is and what you need to carry it out.To start we need to read the beach or beaches we are going to search start looking at the beach in more detail take notice of what size the tide is You don't need a big tide to go trenching but if you get a really low tide you can find good trenching places to search. Get yourself a good probe I use a garret you will need a good digging tool and a small trowel I can tell you once you start this type of searching you won't want to do any other type of metal detecting this way comes up with the goodies I have a huge collection of rings which I will show you when I Learn to put photos on Anyway we will go onto how to and where to search in my next visit in the meantime if you need to ask anything feel free Happy hunting many thanks the trenchman
How long have you been hunting in the water young man ? I have been water hunting for 37 years. Ron Lord

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who knows if he/she is even from northern england? He or she just joined January 2014.

Dec 5, 2013
Springfield, MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Trench, your style is beginning to affect your credibility. Many people are waiting for the meat. All you've been serving up so far is the smoke.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he's 100% accurate in his statements, because this thread is certainly heading toward the trenches at record speed. :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a probe and a small trowel, you say. Well, there's a couple of guys on this site that just use a teaspoon and a small magnifying glass. :laughing7: But seriously, welcome to Tnet!

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he's 100% accurate in his statements, because this thread is certainly heading toward the trenches at record speed. :laughing7:
SORRY - MISREAD THAT.

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe you - for some odddddddddddddd reason!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread