Trenchman

Greenie
Jan 6, 2014
Northern england
Detector(s) used
Sov gt laser @fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi trenchman here just came home from work and put the net on and it seems I have been on a yank forum who don't know much about beach trenching. I have got all the tricks and tips to give them but but most of them are thinking it is some kind of game if this is what forums are all about then great it u want to do that I think it is total disrespect and great fun to you who have nothing else to do but from where I stand its like being back at school I've found more in one day than most of the people who have replied have found in a year .where I come from you lot are called sand kickers yet I must say some replies where sound many thank happy hunting the trenchman ps I wil still continue to post the tips and tricks watch this space as for the silly one who was thinking I was going to ask for money I don't need it I love to help other in the hobby so you can sleep ok

Upvote 0

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our beaches drain slow up here if I dig a trench It is going to fill with water and then sand, and me if I'm standing in it. Or am I not understanding this right? Is the trench dug between the low and high tide areas, or closer to the water?

I understand you can get more gold by digging deeper, but would that work where I am?
I've seen dry sand holes collapse up here. Or is it that you have to just keep digging kind of fast to keep the trench hole open? I think that may require two people to do that up here, one to dig and one to detect.
I don't know, maybe I'm missing the concept.

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya'll thinin too much.... MOVE on nothing to be seen here...

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck yes there is a chance, at least the lack of televised games in Tampa was better then the previous, I was amazed how many games were blacked out in Hillsbourgh while they were playing Raymond James

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nope. The real fantasy is Cowboys win the Super Bowl, they are the team stuck in a trench...er...I mean a rut.

mulletminnow

Tenderfoot
Oct 26, 2013
southport nc
Detector(s) used
whites surfmaster pi, compadre, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do Ya'll know what the Dallas Football Team and the movie "Brokeback Mountain" have in common?

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As a long time Cowboy fan I must say that is funny.

true.jpeg

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you say Tony Romo in Spanish?

Last edited: