Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went out again, Found me .53 cent..My DF brings me back to memory lane,:tongue3::icon_scratch:when I first started,my best finds of the day was all the shells I collected.:hello2::hello2:

I started off from the the very start of the homes,:metaldetector:you can see how far I walked and MD:metaldetector:my arm is hurting:BangHead:Low tide too,so if any of you guys or gals wanna input your ideas for me on what footage to cover again l would so welcome your skills..:thumbsup:

I started off dry sand and worked my way down to the water,until I noticed the pattern of people walking,it was there I found the .53 cents..then on low tide I worked the very edge and NADA,:sadsmiley:I need to get a wet suit so I can go in the water..All of you would've been in the water especially on low tide.Water is cold:laughing7:
I'm going back out again but to a different beach..The inspection my husband had today got delayed for tomorrow :hello2::blob9::blob6::blob10::blob3:
Attached Images

Attachments

• photo-244.JPG
    photo-244.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 95
  • photo-245.JPG
    photo-245.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 96
  • photo-246.JPG
    photo-246.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 93
  • photo-247.JPG
    photo-247.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 101
  • photo-248.JPG
    photo-248.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 0

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some days are better then others, but what a beautiful day to be on the beach. I agree that with how flat it seems I would have at least been knee to waist deep. On the treasure coast the waves have been to much for me, I'm a thin lad and get tossed to and fro more fro then to. It's been bleak as well yesterday was 2 dimes in the middle tide area and 1 junk pendant. But was an amazing day not to be inside, as most are here. Positive thoughts bring positive results, be safe and swing often.

LootHunter

Oct 7, 2013
Orange County, CA
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I know that beach 8-)

Haven't had much luck there either. Can't beat the amazing weather though. Good luck out there!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kiana, I have no idea. But I'd probably attack that beach with two coils, the 12 x 15 for all that flat open beach and then the 8" to work in and around those rocks. And yep! I'd even have my wetsuit with me.

You need to find yourself one of those folding pull behind gold bag carts - with just a little ingenuity they make fantastic beach totes for all your equipment and needs, even a small cooler with a packed lunch. :icon_thumright: Mine even has a seat and a place for an umbrella. :laughing7:

mikeinOC1

Jul 3, 2006
Orange County CA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Minelab Excalibur, Fisher CZ21
I was thinking maybe I was the only one getting skunked down there the last couple times I have been there. There is probably someone getting there at the right times and spots. I did find a couple old silver rings a few years back way south towards the other beach town not long after they took out the last portions of the beach places at that end.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread