Is it me ? Maybe Im Crazy.....

treasurecoasteric

Jan 6, 2014
Is it me ? Maybe I'm Crazy.....

Went to one of my Treasure Coast beaches at 8:00AM - it was so sanded in, loaded with fisherman & almost high tide. I bounced around for an hour in the mushy sand and realize it was useless. I packed up my Safari and left.

I headed North to stretch of beach with 5 Major hotels. I noticed my Whites M6 looking lonely in my trunk and took her out. I had so much fun with her!!!! Just 2 knobs and a toggle - pinpointing so easy it was a dream. I actually enjoyed using her much more than the Safari.

I know she won't go as deep or handle the black sand on the 1715 wreck beaches, and cost me $400.00 less than the safari, but for regular beach combing / coins and jewelry, I'm gonna start using her a lot more !

Upvote 0

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Fun and enjoyment is the REAL key here. Use what you enjoy!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love my M6!!!!! I can work real close to the sea wall with rebar in it if I take my time, came away with a nice little prize going after a penny reading that was about 10" down, nice pendant 14k copper/gold mix!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excal, Sov. GT., Fisher CZ20.......and a Discovery 1000 from Radio Shack for guest and the kids. I can't tell you how many times I used that Radio Shack machine when simply land hunting around the old campgrounds and home sites, even in shallow fresh water, etc., because it was light and easy to use.....found quite a bit with it too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions