Sanded in beach 925 ring day

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Not many targets today so I cranked up the sensitivity and pulled out a 925 rose ring! Detecting down the waters edge today with not many signals at all I decided to turn around and head back up the beach hitting the same area as the tide was heading out. Figuring I'd crank up the sensitivity to where I can still hang onto some sort of sanity and reach a little deeper I managed to hear a faint high pitched broken signal and scooped down deep to reveal a 925 ring. After examining it I realized there is targets out there waiting to be found but too sanded in at times. Can't wait until the beach gets stripped away to let us at the goodies! image-1368683164.jpg

image-2400807361.jpg

Attachments

• image-857070951.jpg
    image-857070951.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 114
  • image-2868726803.jpg
    image-2868726803.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 0

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Now that's intelligent, keen detecting! :notworthy:

Wish I possessed those treasure finding qualities; been slim pickins for me lately.

Very nice ring find, L I R

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that's intelligent, keen detecting! :notworthy: Wish I possessed those treasure finding qualities; been slim pickins for me lately. Very nice ring find, L I R

Thanks for the compliment but I learn from all of you so thank all of you for the pointers and everyone else!
Intelligence would be to rent a bobcat to remove sand from the beach instead of waiting for a storm.....well then again till I got caught!
Lol!
Happy hunting!

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Thanks for the compliment but I learn from all of you so thank all of you for the pointers and everyone else!
Intelligence would be to rent a bobcat to remove sand from the beach instead of waiting for a storm.....well then again till I got caught!
Lol!
Happy hunting!

Shop vacs with a long extension cord. Nice silver LIR

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Shop vacs with a long extension cord. Nice silver LIR

Awesome Sponge!
Maybe we could team up and take turns running the vac and dumping!
At the least we can create our own low spots and wait for the currents to move everything into it.
We can use sea turtle nest markers to keep others out!!
Lol!

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Awesome Sponge!
Maybe we could team up and take turns running the vac and dumping!
At the least we can create our own low spots and wait for the currents to move everything into it.
We can use sea turtle nest markers to keep others out!!
Lol!

Ok now im thinking pumps. Omg we can move the Atlantic to another spot. As soon as we are done getting the gold we will put it back. We make our own low tide all the way to the Bahamas. Yea buddy. Lack of good beach conditions are making me insane. Damit Jim

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok now im thinking pumps. Omg we can move the Atlantic to another spot. As soon as we are done getting the gold we will put it back. We make our own low tide all the way to the Bahamas. Yea buddy. Lack of good beach conditions are making me insane. Damit Jim
Why didn't I think of that??? We can pump it into lake okeechobee under the cover of darkness get all the treasure and seafood then put it back! Maybe we should start on the treasure coast clean out the crash sites as it will no longer be detecting in the water cause beach hunting is legal there and they only buy rights to the waters not the beach! If they still want to search the waters they can in the lake!!
I like your style!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread