We aren't messed up. The rest of the work is!!! Lol

OP
OP
nutsdad

nutsdad

Sep 27, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II ,Ace 350, garrett pro pointer, AT Pro homemade sand scoop,RTG6 scoop with stainless tip
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monty_PythonSpotTheLooneyFC.jpg

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
487k.gif I have a dozen machines about 4 scoops etc. :tongue3:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you see a guy hunting your favorite spot and you rush over to tell him to leave. The problem usually comes at you shortly after that. :laughing7:

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
I can't even go to a beach with my buddies to just throw around the frisbee and relax in the sun without wanting or thinking what I could find if I had my detector with me. Then, that's all I'm thinking about the whole day while my buds are enjoying the sun and women and I'm just looking at the whole beach and area where spots look like they would be holding some nice goodies. I have ADD. Addicted to Detecting Disorder!

H-2 CHARLIE

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2012
on the rocks - so cal county line
Detector(s) used
Gold bug pro / Minelab GM 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't even go to a beach with my buddies to just throw around the frisbee and relax in the sun without wanting or thinking what I could find if I had my detector with me. Then, that's all I'm thinking about the whole day while my buds are enjoying the sun and women and I'm just looking at the whole beach and area where spots look like they would be holding some nice goodies. I have ADD. Addicted to Detecting Disorder!
How to qualify for God membership or Elitist status...
1. You must have been served an eviction notice for having to many inoperable Isuzus on your property.

2. Your wife has served you divorce papers threatening to leave if you don't stop spending so much time with your Isuzus. You reply with, "sure gonna miss you"

3. It has been recommended that you seek psychiatric help for you vehicle disorder.

4. You have a record number of citations by your HOA for having inoperable vehicles.

5. You locked yourself in your Isuzu with a bomb and threatened to detonate it if they towed your
car away.
6. You wash and wax your non running cars monthly.

7. You bought Isuzu parts instead of food and toilet paper.

8. You scan Craigslist, Ebay, Autotrader and various other sites for Isuzu vehicles or parts 3 times
a day.

9. You dream of having a bedroom big enough so you can park your best Isuzu next to your bed at night.

10. Your neighbor caught you sitting in your non running Isuzu pretending to race and spanking your monkey.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How to qualify for God membership or Elitist status...
1. You must have been served an eviction notice for having to many inoperable Isuzus on your property.

2. Your wife has served you divorce papers threatening to leave if you don't stop spending so much time with your Isuzus. You reply with, "sure gonna miss you"

3. It has been recommended that you seek psychiatric help for you vehicle disorder.

4. You have a record number of citations by your HOA for having inoperable vehicles.

5. You locked yourself in your Isuzu with a bomb and threatened to detonate it if they towed your
car away.
6. You wash and wax your non running cars monthly.

7. You bought Isuzu parts instead of food and toilet paper.

8. You scan Craigslist, Ebay, Autotrader and various other sites for Isuzu vehicles or parts 3 times
a day.

9. You dream of having a bedroom big enough so you can park your best Isuzu next to your bed at night.

10. Your neighbor caught you sitting in your non running Isuzu pretending to race and spanking your monkey.

Get a jeep.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread