My UK Beach Hunting Exploits in film!!

3pinplug

Apr 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all

Recently started filming my Beach hunts and posting them on Youtube, as you know beach hunting is not all gold rings and soveriegns so please check out my vids and hope you enjoy them!

Copy and paste link into your browser

Mark Pryer - YouTube

Still getting used to filming when detecting as its not as easy as you think, but enjoying making them and hopefully people enjoy them. I have also made one covering one of the detectors I use (CSCOPE CS4ZX) , i need to do another covering my old blue box (Whites 5000D Series II) which I have rehoused all the electronics, changed the stem and made it a body mount machine, the shaft and coil are so light now you can swing it all day without the use of a bungee.

All the best from a very wet UK

Mark

Upvote 0
OP
OP

3pinplug

Apr 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all

Managed to grab a few hours yesterday morning at my local beach, a lot of sand had been moved off the beach leaving a nice cut to run along. Founds coins, tokens and other interesting items along the front of it, hope you enjoy - here's the link:-

If you have a youtube account , please subscribe - its free!!

Regards

Mark

OP
OP

3pinplug

Apr 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all
Just been on a vacation to a place called Skegness, its and old Victorian (1800's) holiday destination, it has a lovely sandy beach and pier so took opportunity to film my hunts over the week I was there. Day 7 which I will post shortly includes the roundup and some old photos of what the pier used to look like, unfortunately I only found out it used to be that big a structure on my last evening and when I went to detect as you will see in the video the tide was in!!
Hope you enjoy!
Mark

Day 1

Day2

Day3

Day4

Day5

OP
OP

3pinplug

Apr 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all
Video of latest outing, find an old silver in this one as well as lots of pre 1970 coins!
Hope you enjoy.

Happy hunting and best wishes for 2015
Mark

OP
OP

3pinplug

Apr 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's my last hunt of 2014, did find a few bits as you will see coins and a nice military button but as you will see the sand was so frozen I had trouble penetrating it with the shovel, good old british weather but even worse I was out detecting in it!

sandmartin

Feb 20, 2015
Scarborough, England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Mark, nice videos, I am starting beach detecting myself soon, you have given me some good tips.
cheers!
paul.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions