When Plans Fall Apart......

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years of research, months of exploring several miles of beach so I'd know exactly what to expect at each of my targeted areas, the winds and ocean conditions dictating these hunts. In the meantime as I prepared for those favorable winter currents I remained busy setting myself with the most versatile hunting machine I could manage, a pull behind cart and even a small backpack ready to be employed when circumstances required it. These hunts were all that I have been waiting for, all winter I have waited for them, and yet winter has simply let me down this year, those steady winds and currents never arriving long enough to get the job done. BUMMER! BUMMER! BUMMER! :BangHead:

Upvote 0

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[Chilling out and Hanging loose - is about taking the time to enjoy life at its fullest, while you are physically able to do so.

Productive – productive for whom?
My focus on the quality of life!
Why focus on productivity and materialism; it has resulted in a World out of Balance.

Inspiration – Kimo’s Hawaiian Rules, work well for me:
Never judge a day by the weather
The best things in life aren't things
Tell the truth - there's less to remember
Speak softly and wear a loud shirt
Goals are deceptive - the unaimed arrow never misses :cat:
He who dies with the most toys - still dies
Age is relative - when you're over the hill, you pick up speed
There are two ways to be rich - make more or desire less
Beauty is internal - looks mean nothing
No Rain - No Rainbows

All Winter – My only comment is that I enjoyed seeing it on TV watching the Olympics.8-)

QUOTE=bigscoop;3867220]I dear hunt......"un-aimed arrows always miss their mark." :laughing7: "Going with the flow" is great,....as long as it's flowing the right direction. :laughing7:
Been "chilling out and hanging loose" all winter......relaxing and carefree for sure, but not very inspiring or productive. :BangHead:[/QUOTE]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread