Having Fun With Gawkers

Trent67

Mar 21, 2014
Davie, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my new thing is bringing jewelry, watches and a replica of a gold spanish coin to the beach with me and when people come up to me and ask me if I ever find anything I tell them " well, I find mostly junk but I do find a few cool things" and then proceed to start pulling gold rings, watches, necklaces, and my fake gold spanish coin from my pocket. It adds a whole new dimension to the hobby. Give it a shot.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Trent67

Trent67

Mar 21, 2014
Davie, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While chest deep in water, swinging away, headphones on, I was getting bugged every few mins by passers-by, so I kept a dead fish in my scoop once - and when asked what I was doing, I said " checking radiation levels" and pulled out the fish and added "it ain't looking good!!" the looks I received were PRICELESSS!!!

That is epic BVI Hunter!! Too freaking funny!

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While chest deep in water, swinging away, headphones on, I was getting bugged every few mins by passers-by, so I kept a dead fish in my scoop once - and when asked what I was doing, I said " checking radiation levels" and pulled out the fish and added "it ain't looking good!!"

the looks I received were PRICELESSS!!!

HAHAHA!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next time I'm hunting in the water I'm taking a dead fish with me! LMAO!

No one in their right mind would challenge me for the plastic ring, I have the receipt in my pocket.

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Next time I'm hunting in the water I'm taking a dead fish with me! LMAO! No one in their right mind would challenge me for the plastic ring, I have the receipt in my pocket.

That would be chumming the water for bigger fish! Don't be a appetizer!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread