Excalibur sword currently for sale on ebay

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I Know some of you love them and thought I'd share! Other blue models currently for sale on eBay also.
Get em while there hot!!!!

image-2863436710.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Attachments

• image-3218994523.jpg
    image-3218994523.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 218
  • image-2028695857.jpg
    image-2028695857.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 219
Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember buying excaliburs for 475 to 525 in 2008, now the same ones are going for almost twice the price. Amazing...

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe it would have been a good investment, but who would have known!
I guess people claiming they like the older models better then the new drove up the prices or maybe it's a cheaper alternative to the new model. One thing for sure is I'd rather swing my old blue 1000 then a new model.
Good luck hunting OBN and your projects in preparation to another season.
Thank you for all your help sir, I appreciate it more then you might think!

Hunters Haven-NC

Aug 28, 2013
Wilmington, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Maybe it would have been a good investment, but who would have known!
I guess people claiming they like the older models better then the new drove up the prices or maybe it's a cheaper alternative to the new model. One thing for sure is I'd rather swing my old blue 1000 then a new model.
Thank you for all your help sir, I appreciate it more then you might think!

Just curious why you or anyone would prefer the older model to the new one and have you actually used the new one to compare? I ask because I was planning on purchasing one for this beach season.
Thanks,

shawninNY

Oct 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Xlt/Dfx/BHID , Excaliber, nowCtx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
H H - NC , Have no fear, the Excalibur 11 is a great machine , unless you know the entire history of a used machine it's a huge gamble to buy an older Excalibur! with the exception of early sea hunter( horseshoe coil) easier to pinpoint in waste deep water, ( but those are close to 20 yrs old now) I've owned both blue and green theirs no difference in performance (the battery is way better now) good luck and happy hunting, Shawn

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why would any one want a vlf when a P.I will smoke it in easy digging ground and turn up more....
doesn't make any sense to me...plus try getting it fixed

liftloop

posted with xp windows

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you for all your help sir, I appreciate it more then you might think
Thanks LIR, Glad I can help...

why would any one want a vlf when a P.I will smoke it in easy digging ground and turn up more....

Because were Pirates and we can turn a pistol into cannon.

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
why would any one want a vlf when a P.I will smoke it in easy digging ground and turn up more.... doesn't make any sense to me...plus try getting it fixed liftloop posted with xp windows

BBS technology. It's like a jeep thing I guess... If you don't have one you wouldn't understand!

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
why would any one want a vlf when a P.I will smoke it in easy digging ground and turn up more.... doesn't make any sense to me...plus try getting it fixed liftloop posted with xp windows

With a great teacher, we learn to fix are own!

image-2188841495.jpg

Converting of a pistol to a cannon.

Attachments

• image-129997123.jpg
    image-129997123.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 195
  • image-1719385460.jpg
    image-1719385460.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 219

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
H H - NC , Have no fear, the Excalibur 11 is a great machine , unless you know the entire history of a used machine it's a huge gamble to buy an older Excalibur! with the exception of early sea hunter( horseshoe coil) easier to pinpoint in waste deep water, ( but those are close to 20 yrs old now) I've owned both blue and green theirs no difference in performance (the battery is way better now) good luck and happy hunting, Shawn

I agree with Shawn, Performance is very close on all, The good thing about the Excalibur like no other detector...we know now how to fix them and what to watch for to prevent issues. Look at LIR's post, Amazing!! There must had been over a hundred hunters in the last year do the remote PP ..themselves...3 years ago no one would even think about opening there machine up... You can take a Great machine and make it better.... "Pistol,... to a Cannon"

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Whoa whoa whoa wait a minute! I'm not the captain of this ship I'm just one of the pirates on board and do as the captain says to complete the tasks at hand. I'm not going to steal credit from him or I could end up walking the plank!
There's a lot of pirates aboard the excalibur ship and we will defend our captain!

I did what I asked OBN how to do!
Thank you Cap!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

liftloop

posted with xp windows

I'm digging targets 18+ inches deep some 20+ with my excal and I am not digging any iron...... I love the part about no iron....:)

The excal with the WOT or 12x15 SEF Butterfly coils and the remote pinpoint mod is a great machine...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm digging targets 18+ inches deep some 20+ with my excal and I am not digging any iron...... I love the part about no iron....
smiley.gif

The excal with the WOT or 12x15 SEF Butterfly coils and the remote pinpoint mod is a great machine
That's a double barrel Cannon TH....Gotta love those big coils...with the remote!!

Whoa whoa whoa wait a minute! I'm not the captain of this ship I'm just one of the pirates on board and do as the captain says to complete the tasks at hand. I'm not going to steal credit from him or I could end up walking the plank!
There's a lot of pirates aboard the excalibur ship and we will defend our captain!

I did what I asked OBN how to do!
Thank you Cap!

Thanks LIR, But I just put out ..You guys make it happen...

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Very sorry guys and gals, I didn't see the sword model was listed as not working!
Hope no body bid on it, unless of course you can fix it!

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
the top photo,think i saw that one in person..i posted here about dry rotted cables,should i buy,nobody replied thou ...i passed it up

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread