All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beware of those Pit bulls and Poodles, while detecting the Dry sand!!

One day I had a guy with his pit-bull loose on the beach and the Dog was trying to bite the Coil he came over and put the leash on and I told Him that the frequency from the Detector causes Pit-bulls and Poodles to become aggressive, And labs and Golden's to Go into Digging Frenzies!!! LOL Chug He kept the pitt-bull leashed up until he left and Hour later

WaterWalker

Jan 31, 2007
Cape Cod, Massachuestts
Detector(s) used
Garrett (Infinium, ATPro, ATX), Minelab Excalibur, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites (Surfmaster PI, Quantum), JW Fisher 8X, DetectorPro Underwater 8", Minelab Equinox 800, Manticore, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If you still want an address for sending your PI machine in...PM me and I will send it to you.

Lately my PI has been attracting more and more clams and this morning it attracted 5 females (without bikinis) ready to drop their eggs (I am speaking about crabs). I have watched a clown fish fallow one of those BBS machine for better than a half an hour. I am really glad I have not heard of a detector causing cancer or I would really be concerned! I know about the sting rays - one got so riled up it tore my boot and cut my foot...not a fun day. That attack must have been provoked by the pulses inducing panic in the ray's mind. Go figure, I can't.

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beware of those Pit bulls and Poodles, while detecting the Dry sand!!

One day I had a guy with his pit-bull loose on the beach and the Dog was trying to bite the Coil he came over and put the leash on and I told Him that the frequency from the Detector causes Pit-bulls and Poodles to become aggressive, And labs and Golden's to Go into Digging Frenzies!!! LOL Chug He kept the pitt-bull leashed up until he left and Hour later
dogs really can hear the beeping from my headphones from quite a distance... So much so, that when I hear a dog barking I dig no matter what my ears are telling me about the target!

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
LOL!!!...funny thread. I personally never had any special attention from land or sea life while using my PI machines. What brand are you using?

tiderider

Oct 10, 2013
My brother carried he pulse machine into the sports bar and was able to attract a few barracudas , hmmm

OP
OP
G

gamiller

May 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark,
fisher cz-21

Whites beach hunter300
minelab equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL!!!...funny thread. I personally never had any special attention from land or sea life while using my PI machines. What brand are you using?

Why a sand shark of course.

PI PETE

Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
Excal_1000 / Whites VX3 / Shadow 2-Troy / & Infinium L-S/Garrett / AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What's silly too is the authors last name in Spanish is shark? Quite the coincidence Tiburon = Shark!

TunnelRat

Mar 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate to go off topic with this but I see that there are quite a few sand shark users on this thread. Has anyone that owns one ever used it to search for gold in rocks and how do you think it did?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread