First silver and At/Pro quit on me

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the dive shop and rented a wetsuit to hit the water as deep as I could Saturday and was hoping to help this couple recover a lost wedding ring. Their son had a ball game and while I was waiting on them I hit the water as far as I could. Couldn't get the weight belt to tighten up enough so I left it in the car and the wake from the boats really pushed me around. Must have been a 100 boats of all sizes on the river going wide open.
I hunted nearly 3 hours and then went to this couples house nearby and my At/Pro died on me. It started acting up like it has done lately and I checked everything and the battery compartment was dry, but when I tried to turn it back on, nothing at all. Saw water in the display and I had dropped it last time I went detecting about a month ago, but it had been giving me problems before. I found a large junk ear ring and tiny 92.5 ear ring, what I think is a stainless steel ring, an eagle and no marks on ring or eagle and 47 cents clad. Hope to send my At/Pro off to Garrett tomorrow and when I get it back, the first place I go to is the couple I promised to find their wedding ring. One advantage of deeper water, much less trash in my scoop. Here are photos:
Saturday-4-26-2014 001 (Custom).jpg Saturday-4-26-2014 002 (Custom).jpg Saturday-4-26-2014 003 (Custom).jpg Saturday-4-26-2014 004 (Custom).jpg Saturday-4-26-2014 005 (Custom).jpg

Upvote 0

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to hear your AT Pro is having problems fongu!
Hope you get it back fast from Garrett.
Best of luck!

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sorry about the ATPro problems, fongu; hope you get the problem resolved ASAP.

Nice silver find...also, I like that eagle find.:headbang:

Lorraine

OP
OP
F

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks.