At/Pro repaired and returned

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my At/Pro back yesterday and it's basically new. New speaker, main circuit board, coil & headphone connectors, replaced console and 5 X 8 coil. Heading to the river to find a lost wedding ring even tho we got nearly 3 inches of rain last night and the river will be up and dirty as well. If I don't find his lost wedding ring, it won't be for lack of effort. I had to come to the public library and do our prayer list for the church and I have to fix my Mama some lunch and then it's to the river I go. HH.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
F

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did not find his ring, but tried for an hour and a half. Winds and waves on the river knocked me around his boat house and doors were closed and limited visibility. I could see enough from under the dock, but it wore me out. I was using the 5 X 8 coil and it's not my favorite coil, but didn't want to walk back to where I parked to change coils. I'll try again Sunday after church. Changed to my favorite coil, 8.5 X 11 and found 2 quarters, 6 dimes and 11 pennies all clad and 1 costume jewelry next door at the swim park. Beautiful weather today and tomorrow, but I have other things I have to do and cutting my grass before it turns into a jungle is one of them. Water was nice temperature, but dirty.

gamiller

May 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark,
fisher cz-21

Whites beach hunter300
minelab equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well getting at/pro back is good news. Good luck searching for the ring.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions