510.6 KB · Views: 145
Upvote 0

shawninNY

Oct 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Xlt/Dfx/BHID , Excaliber, nowCtx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But did you hear about the m6 that found the 16 escudo! After he cleans them with Colgate he will post the pics! Unless someone asks to see them

OP
OP
tarpon192

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But did you hear about the m6 that found the 16 escudo! After he cleans them with Colgate he will post the pics! Unless someone asks to see them
I cleaned it with colgate. Still has one little piece of coral stuck on it though, and the buyer ended up using a wire brush to remove what I didn't right in front of me. I told him not to do it, but he was a know it all type. He said he is sending it to NGC to be graded tonight. He is thinking it will come back as ms69.
I am sure glad I posted a pic of my find. I figured it was nothing special - thats why I sold it.

OP
OP
tarpon192

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

What is an m6? I use a sacred.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is locked.... It violates our rules to start a thread to mock a member..... Thread will disappear...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread