On Stranger Tides

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arg! Har! Har! Har! There be a pirate in them waters. A strange pirate, indeed. A stranger to you for sure. Hoodoo & voodoo, tides that move wrong. Har! Har! Har! And a bottle of rum to make me mellow. Was on the beach today and found me some yellow. Har! Har! Har! (Still drinking the rum, if you can't tell. :laughing7:)

OP
OP
Trent67

Trent67

Mar 21, 2014
Davie, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arg! Har! Har! Har! There be a pirate in them waters. A strange pirate, indeed. A stranger to you for sure. Hoodoo & voodoo, tides that move wrong. Har! Har! Har! And a bottle of rum to make me mellow. Was on the beach today and found me some yellow. Har! Har! Har! (Still drinking the rum, if you can't tell. :laughing7:)

Damn bigscoop.....LOL!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

Vikingblood

Sep 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm an avid reader, and if ya like spooky tales about the high seas and such, read William Hope hodges, especially the boats of Glenn Carrig, it's a bunch of great high seas yarns from and an author that lived it. He ran away at 13 and joined a sailing crew and battled Houdini when he was older. From the early twentieth century when real writers with experience walked the earth.

OP
OP
Trent67

Trent67

Mar 21, 2014
Davie, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm an avid reader, and if ya like spooky tales about the high seas and such, read William Hope hodges, especially the boats of Glenn Carrig, it's a bunch of great high seas yarns from and an author that lived it. He ran away at 13 and joined a sailing crew and battled Houdini when he was older. From the early twentieth century when real writers with experience walked the earth.

Love the early authors. I will check him out. Thank you.

OP
OP
Trent67

Trent67

Mar 21, 2014
Davie, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a Pirates of the Caribbean movie.[/

This book was written by Tim Powers back in 1987 and did inspire the 4th Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides movie. Haven't seen the movie. I think that I have only seen the first 2 Pirates movies. Anyway, I am really enjoying the book.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread